1 hour ago, Arraenae said:

Ripple Len so I don't die. I know I'm village.

I didn't even realize you had voted on me. :ph34r:

Nathan. Killing Jefry last game saddened even the heartless elim that I was, and I don't want another Jefry.

I'm not feeling either the Ripple or the Rae lynch (I don't have any real suspicions on either of them), so I'm voting for Dankness because his sudden inactivity makes me suspicious. I, like Lopen, would be willing to be that it's because he's been in an elim doc.

Edit:

6 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

roaring rampage of revenge

That alliteration though. XD

Edited by Elenion

Vote tally:

Ripple(3): Wonko, Lopen, Rae
Darkness Ascendant(2): Alvron, Elenion
Rae(2): Ecth, Ripple

I believe there's only about 15 minutes left in the Cycle. An elim Soother could cause a three way lynch. Of course, it could be that we've got 2 elims up for the lynch, but either way, I figure I should point it out.

1 minute ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I believe there's only about 15 minutes left in the Cycle. An elim Soother could cause a three way lynch. Of course, it could be that we've got 2 elims up for the lynch, but either way, I figure I should point it out.

If you wanted, you could take your vote off and purposefully make it a three-way lynch. Not saying that you should, just that you could.

Just now, TheMightyLopen said:

I'd rather not risk it. 6 players just died this Cycle. I don't think purposefully killing 3 through the lynch is a good idea at this point.

Good point. To safeguard from that, then... Dankness Ripple. Nothing against Ripple, but now that I think about it I don't want a triple lynch either.

1 minute ago, Alvron said:

Good idea? No.  Fun idea? Oh yes.

:lol:

Cycle 4: Hat Trick

Imagine a story here

RippleGlyf was Lynched! She was a Noble Seeker.

Vote Tally:

Ripple(4): Wonko, Lopen, Rae, Elenion

Darkness Ascendant(1): Alvron

Rae(2): Ecth, Ripple

Alvron(1): A joe in the Bush

Player List:

Elenion :  Arboreon

Bugsy6912 : Archibald Regular Citizen killed by coinshot, C2

Magestar : Magus Astrum

Assassin in Burgundy :  Burkare

Winter Devotion : Kae and Cleo Inactive Died of inactivity, C2

Doctor12 : Doc Noble Regular Lynched C1

Eolhondras : Eoldren Inactive Died of inactivity, C2

Amanuensis : First Inactive Died of inactivity, C2

Ecthelion III : Luckless Gibbs

Dankness Ascendant :  Scinoness Khaz

RippleGlyf :  Aurore Lepinceau Noble Seeker Lynched C3

Alvron :  Lor

Nathanvanduij : Nathan

Daniyah : Svetao Ngao

Nyali : Nia Regular Citizen killed by the Nobility C2

Jondesu : Quintus Noble Lurcher Lynched C2

Wonko the Sane : Dr. Relin

Arraenae : Richelle

Sart : Sartiarty

Elbereth : Silima Citizen Tineye

TheMightyLopen : Stahl

I_am_a_Stick : Stick

AliasSheep : STINK

OrlokTsubodai : Locke Tekiel Regular Citizen

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

Did Sheep die from inactivity Joe? Wow, another ninja. :P

Regardless, that is about the best outcome we could have hoped for. I'm pretty well convinced of Wonko's innocence from this. I heard from a Thug that said they were going to protect one of two people, so it may be that they blocked the Noble attack.

2 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I heard from a Thug that said they were going to protect one of two people, so it may be that they blocked the Noble attack.

I don't think there was an attack.  If a Thug successfully protects then it's shown in write up and Lurchers can't stop a Noble kill.

Edited by Alvron

Just now, Wonko the Sane said:

Well, huzzah, then. I have laid three votes, and lynched three Nobles. I'm rather proud of that. :P

I say... you're right! Welcome to the Len trust list.

Right now I closely trust Lopen, Alv, and Wonko, and would advise any other players to do the same (except for the elims, who should just give up already). Because of this, Sheep.

Just now, Alvron said:

I don't think there was an attack.  If a Thug successfully protects then it's shown in write up and Lurchers can't stop a Noble kill.

1 minute ago, Wonko the Sane said:

Hm. What do you make of this, then, Alv?

In addition to Sheep, let's check out all of the inactives for this reason. My projections show that there are 2 elims remaining, and I'd bet that one's a Rioter and the other's a Smoker, Thug, or Soother.

1 minute ago, Elenion said:

Right now I closely trust Lopen, Alv, and Wonko, and would advise any other players to do the same (except for the elims, who should just give up already).

I hope the Elims don't just give up.  They might be losing but they can make us work for a win and who knows, they might turn it around and pull off a stunning victory.