Hearthstone

Chaos

I had gotten into the beta of Hearthstone last week, but it's now in open beta, so now everyone can go play it. I simply love the game. It's an digital CCG with a ton of polish, and is incredibly addictive.

If anyone else plays it, you should mention it here so we can play a few games!

Loving the game, although my success rate is probably around 40%... I go by Shiv, if anyone wants to play me or just happens to get randomly matched against me.

Anyone have a favorite deck, yet? I find myself partial to Rogue.

I'll check it out. I've been playing a lot of Magic again lately, so this might be fun. Been in a card gamey type of mood.

edit: signed up. just got out of the warm up matches. B.net username is
Fatjack4391

just add me a message and say who you are from 17S, and we'll be dueling in no time!

Edited by Gamma Fiend

Well I also got into the beta and played a few matches but I am not that good really. I happen to enjoy the shaman deck, those little totems are just so darn useful and can really help tip the scales in your favor.

I go by sribute in hearthstone so if you happen to play against me try to have some mercy  :rolleyes:

By the way has anyone tried out arena? It looks like if your decent at the game you could get your hands on quite a few things.

Arena is my favorite part of the game, honestly. I've always loved games that had a factor of randomness to them, and in the Arena, you choose a random hero and build a deck of randomly-offered cards. It's ridiculously fun, and a nice little challenge, a method of seeing how good you are at thinking ahead and strategizing. 

I got into the closed beta for this some few months ago, didn't play it too terribly much, though.

All in all, it's pretty fun, seems fairly heavily MtG based though, which isn't necessarily bad.

My username is the same thing i use everywhere; Eerongal :P

I think I'll wait until it comes out officially, and then play it on a tablet or phone when I have nothing better to do. I tried it out, doesn't feel like a game I'll sit and play on my desktop...

I find it really fun, but I know realistically it is going to be what gets me through hours and hours of waiting for X with only my phone or ipod. I just don't want to be too bad at it when the time comes :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is sooooo perfect Argent!! Rust and Ruin, I love it.

I play predominantly as Warlock, a little Druid for quests. My dad mains priest, and we share the account. We hang around rank 15, and have collected a Lot of cards over the year we've played. Really looking forward to the new expansion.

Edited by LeftInch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A bit of necromancy from me, but well, I wanted to see if any sharders from Europe still play HS, so I can have someone to add as a friend :P

I'm playing Warlock, mainly Zoo as I still don't have cards for Handlock. But even if I had, I'd prefer Zoo, it's much more fun and dynamic :) I've reached rank 11 this season, but I hope I'll do better in December :)

• 2 months later...