The princess has come out of hiding

princess

Hello everyone,

I've been a long time lurker around here, but I finally decided it was time for me to start posting.

My name is Melody, and I'm currently studying History at UVU.  I got into Brandon when my sister suggested I read Rithmatist because there was a character with my name.  I resisted for a while, simply becuase the book seemed kind of silly, but eventually gave in.  I finished it the next day, and then proceeded to see what else I could get my hands on.

I have since read Warbreaker, The Way of Kings, and Steelheart.  I plan on reading Mistborn next, but my sister is taking forever and won't let me borrow them until she's done with the entire series.

Sneak into her home, slack in her coach, eat her snack, and mess up her... whatever she likes to keep orderly(In my place, this part would fail, as nothing is orderly). When she descend upon you with righteous fury, simply state that its a pity you gotto read mistborn at her place, since she wont borrow them to you right now!

Oh, and welcome.

Edited by dyring

Or The Emperor's Soul. It's arguably Brandon's best writing.

Arguably being the operative word. It depends on what tickles your kickles in a book. The prose is very good though, I won't argue that.

Mostly, I like playing the devil's avocado advocado advocate.

Welcome to the forums! No, less wasting time on things like real life and Internet, and more time not-wasting on hunting Brandon's works down!

• Chaos locked this topic