Hurt and Heal: Cosmere Worlds

Zizoz

2 minutes ago, Cartographer7 said:

Heal First of the Sun, hurt Roshar.

3.  First of the Sun--6
5.  Roshar--49

Since Secrets' vote doesn't count, there aren't two votes between your last two. It's still:

3.  First of the Sun--4
5.  Roshar--51

Just now, Zizoz said:

Since Secrets' vote doesn't count, there aren't two votes between your last two. It's still:

3.  First of the Sun--4
5.  Roshar--51

Ah, right you are. Zizoz, you are a treasure and I'm sure these threads would devolve into chaos without your patient and persistent attention to detail.

EDIT: I realize that could be interpreted as sarcastic, but I assure you that it isn't.

Edited by Cartographer7

Yeah Roshar! 

Since Zizoz landed the final blow, will he have the rights to hosting the next round even though he hosted this one?

Also, @Elenion, @CalypsoDreaming, @Zizoz, @Cartographer7, @Secrets, and others, what suggestions do you have for the next round?

Let's see...we did Cosmere Villains, Magic Systems, Non-Cosmere Characters, and Cosmere Worlds recently.

May I suggest we start doing individual cosmere worlds, such as Scadrial Characters or Roshar Characters? My other idea is we do Inanimate Objects. Stick would win, but it would still be fun.

Results:

1. Roshar - Champion!
  2. First of the Sun - lasted 434 votes
  3. Scadrial - 311
  4. Taldain - 110
  5. Nalthis - 74
  6. Threnody - 60
  7. Sel - 46
  8. Yolen - 32
  9. Braize - 23
  10. Ashyn - 17
  11. Vax - 7

What counts as inanimate? I think Nightblood could give Stick a run for its money.

15 hours ago, WayneSpren said:

Yeah Roshar! 

Since Zizoz landed the final blow, will he have the rights to hosting the next round even though he hosted this one?

Also, @Elenion, @CalypsoDreaming, @Zizoz, @Cartographer7, @Secrets, and others, what suggestions do you have for the next round?

Let's see...we did Cosmere Villains, Magic Systems, Non-Cosmere Characters, and Cosmere Worlds recently.

May I suggest we start doing individual cosmere worlds, such as Scadrial Characters or Roshar Characters? My other idea is we do Inanimate Objects. Stick would win, but it would still be fun.

I think that magic systems would be best (including non-Cosmere?) and (magic system as defined by Brandon perhaps?)

And I'm crew leader now... hopefully an inquisitior or an angry Kelsier does not kill me

Oh no! :o I'm a noble! Please don't let Kelsier kill me... :ph34r:

Edited by Secrets

8 minutes ago, Secrets said:

I think that magic systems would be best (including non-Cosmere?) and (magic system as defined by Brandon perhaps?)

We already did magic systems. I led that topic, while Cosmere Villain, Non-Cosmere Characters, and Cosmere Worlds where run by other people, whom I am too lazy to check the identities of.

Also, @Zizoz, you're totally right. Nightblood does count as inanimate, however I was joking when I suggested the topic. It could work though; some people might really love Dalinar's Shardblade, for instance, or Allomantic Vials, or The Bands of Mourning.

Edit: (Though it would be difficult to decide what items would actually be in that tournament)

Edited by WayneSpren

2 hours ago, WayneSpren said:

Yeah Roshar! 

Stick would totally win