I'll feed you to a chasmfiend, right after using Hemalurgy to turn you into a creature that will forever lie in the chasmfiend's stomach, doomed to an eternity on cleanup duty. Well, until some silly Shardbearer kills the chasmfiend. Then you'll die.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

What I find "funny" about this is that to me: a Cosmere fan, these are terrifying threats that if said to me would cause me to lock my doors and keep a weapon on my person for months. But to a non-Cosmere fan these phrases make no sense and would probably be passed off as mad ravings. That being said, my threat would be: "I will use your entire family to make you into a koloss."

I will tie you up in aluminum chains and make you a knight radiant. I will then take a hammer and shatter your bones. Then I will get you to suck in stormlight, heal and begin the process again. 

I will lock you in a room with both Sebarial and Hoid for a week.

I will make you an incomplete elantrian and then hand you off to Dilaf..

Edited by Nathrangking

I will spike you with f-gold hemalurgic spikes that are coated in rubbing alcohol, and then toss you into a bucket of molten aluminum.

I will get the Ghostbusters to help me trap every shade on Threnody, and then I will surgically implant the ghost trap into your stomach so that I can release them into you all at once.

I will end your experience.

I saw this thread title and was like, "Please let this be a fun thing and not a real life event, please let this be a fun thing and not a real life event."

I have twitchy reflexes from fandoms that are waaaaay more toxic than the most Sanderfans.

Anyways, I'm going to kill you so hard, you'll skip the Cognitive Realm entirely.

I will strap you to a slab of chull meat and toss you to a chasmfiend.

I will Break your Firebringer's lenses so that they fry your eyes.

I will make you discuss philosophy with a college of dinosaurs.

"Let's see if you can Burn this dirt for allomantic power, shall we?"

I will give you a goldfish.

I will give you a kitten. (Both are alcatraz references.)

• Chaos locked this topic