Why Szeth is truthless

Macen

He's still necroing to "correct" info that was written before it was disproven, that was left alone for a year and a half.

And literally did nothing else for the discussion itself, which is indeed technically still relevant since we know absolutely nothing about how Szeth became Truthless. I wouldn't really mind if he contributed to that as well, but all he did was dig through year-old stuff to tell off someone on an error that was not even an error at the time, and the guy who wrote it probably found out he was disproven long ago.

He's still necroing to "correct" info that was written before it was disproven, that was left alone for a year and a half.

And literally did nothing else for the discussion itself, which is indeed technically still relevant since we know absolutely nothing about how Szeth became Truthless. I wouldn't really mind if he contributed to that as well, but all he did was dig through year-old stuff to tell off someone on an error that was not even an error at the time, and the guy who wrote it probably found out he was disproven long ago.

And so he, writing fan fiction at 13 years old, makes a contribution that is perfectly in line with forum policy.  And you, with your 4 digit approval, can't find anything positive to say.  In fact, you can only criticize him for ... something that is totally in line with forum policy.  Color me unimpressed. 

I would think Nalan would be the prime example of the difference between whether something is allowed to be done and whether it should be done. I would read that fanfiction anytime if he finishes, but telling people who probably realized they were wrong a whole year ago that they are wrong isn't going to help anyone, himself or otherwise. And we're nowhere closer to the truth of Szeth's exile after the initial necro. Which I wouldn't mind us theorizing about again now, since we're here and we can't really withdraw Breath from Lifeless forum threads.

• Chaos locked this topic