Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

2 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

There's a reason I've been distracting myself with baking and glowing weaponry.

@TwiLyghtSansSparkles Yes. 

Just because you call it "locker-room talk" doesn't make it ok, Donald. 

Answer the questions that you're asked and stop veering off to "ISIS-Jobs-Bill Clinton" land, Donald. 

Please stop running for president, Donald. We're only watching this for entertainment. 

Just now, Mistrunner said:

I think the lyrics to "Dancing Through Life" describe my approach to this debate. :P Though we're probably going to have to watch it in history tomorrow who am I kidding

This week is my fall break so I don't have school tomorrow.

Ye boi!

I've done my time completed high school, a bachelor's degree, and a master's degree, so I don't have school anymore. :P (Plus, one of the perks of being independent is the power to choose when to tune into the news and when to barricade myself in my apartment with a pair of headphones and a pug.) 

4 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

And I have another essay due tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy your time off, Bleeder. Have fun while I wither and die.

Thanks, Misty. I will. (I'll probably be spending a majority of my time on the Shard, so.) Try not to die, I like having internet stranger friends who are not corpses (even though that'd be rusting awesome).

Also, next week, I'm only gonna be at school for two days because my sister and my parents and I are going to Universal Orlando Harry Potter magic wizarding world thing place theme park land. I'll take pictures and stuff, so that should be fun.

Edited by bleeder

4 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:
  Hide contents

image.png

Reminds me of an episode of an old TV show called Psych where, because of a rather long story, the main character, Shawn Spencer (a notorious goofball) must run for mayor. Before his first televised interview with a reporter, his campaign manager tells him that if he is asked a question he doesn't know the answer to, he should answer the question he wishes he'd been asked instead. So….

Interviewer: Mr. Spencer, if elected, how would you balance the city of Santa Barbara's budget? 
Shawn: (after a long pause) You know, people think I like red jellybeans the best, but I'm actually very fond of the blue ones. 

It's not half as funny when Trump does it. :mellow: 

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Reminds me of an episode of an old TV show called Psych where, because of a rather long story, the main character, Shawn Spencer (a notorious goofball) must run for mayor. Before his first televised interview with a reporter, his campaign manager tells him that if he is asked a question he doesn't know the answer to, he should answer the question he wishes he'd been asked instead. So….

Interviewer: Mr. Spencer, if elected, how would you balance the city of Santa Barbara's budget? 
Shawn: (after a long pause) You know, people think I like red jellybeans the best, but I'm actually very fond of the blue ones. 

*sigh* 

I was only able to watch the first season before it was wrongfully stolen from me taken off of Netflix. 

Just now, bleeder said:

*sigh* 

I was only able to watch the first season before it was wrongfully stolen from me taken off of Netflix. 

So many good shows were lost. I'll find myself wanting to go back and watch the David Tennant era of Who, and then I'm reminded that Netflix doesn't have it anymore. -_- 

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

So many good shows were lost. I'll find myself wanting to go back and watch the David Tennant era of Who, and then I'm reminded that Netflix doesn't have it anymore. -_- 

That, my good woman, is on Amazon Prime, which I am subscribed to. 

I get to look at his beautiful face and oddly perfect hair any time I like. 

Are you caught up?

12 minutes ago, bleeder said:

*sigh* 

I am, unfortunately, in the same basket. :( They also took off Lilo and Stitch and Emperor's New Groove! *shakes fist at Netflix*

On the bright side, I finally got around to making butterbeer as per the recipe @TwiLyghtSansSparkles posted a while ago. Bless you, Twi, you beautiful human being, for introducing me to its splendor. :D

2 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I may or may not have stopped watching sometime around "Kill the Moon." :ph34r:

Just now, bleeder said:

Season 8 was a downer overall. "Listen" was excellent, though.

Season 9 was better.

Season 10 looks promising at best.

Season 8 was actually one of my favorites. :ph34r:

I enjoyed Season 9, but there were a bit too many two-parters for my taste. -_- 

38 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

I am, unfortunately, in the same basket. :( They also took off Lilo and Stitch and Emperor's New Groove! *shakes fist at Netflix*

On the bright side, I finally got around to making butterbeer as per the recipe @TwiLyghtSansSparkles posted a while ago. Bless you, Twi, you beautiful human being, for introducing me to its splendor. :D

Now, have you tried the chocolate variation? :ph34r: It's one of my own modifications. You simply add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to the caramel and complete the recipe as usual. 

37 minutes ago, bleeder said:

Season 8 was a downer overall. "Listen" was excellent, though.

Season 9 was better.

Season 10 looks promising at best.

35 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

Season 8 was actually one of my favorites. :ph34r:

I enjoyed Season 9, but there were a bit too many two-parters for my taste. -_- 

I'll catch up one day eventually. 

1 hour ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I JUST watched that episode yesterday. It was so, so funny, unlike Trump.

11 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Now, have you tried the chocolate variation? :ph34r: It's one of my own modifications. You simply add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to the caramel and complete the recipe as usual. 

:o You're a lovely person, Twi, and I will sing your praises forevermore. (I'll try it out tomorrow. :ph34r:)

2 hours ago, bleeder said:

Has anyone else watched Lin-Manuel's SNL from last night? Because it is magnificent.

No, but somewhat related: I'd never heard of Lin-Manuel Miranda until Hamilton took over the Internet, but now every time I see his name, this is my face: =D