Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

8 hours ago, Quiver said:

I choose to interpret Trixie saying they are "Best Friends" to same way Lyra and Bon Bon were "Best friends", so. :ph34r:

Hide contents

...Though the episode actually is kind of terrible in that regard because part two? Trixie and Discord, same room. The results are hilarious, and I kind of want to do a fanfic where Trixie, Discord and Starlight Glimmer put on a magic show together.

This is especially unwieldy since I already have a preferred Trixie shipping and show,s top making me choose a Great and Powerful Ship.

Have you seen the new Equestria Girls movie yet? I think it's the best one so far.

1 hour ago, The Honor Spren said:

Have you seen the new Equestria Girls movie yet? I think it's the best one so far.

I thought it was pretty good. Rainbow Rocks is still my favorite because of the Sirens, but Legend of Everfree was a fun watch.

Not a big fan of Timber Spruce, though. He had more personality than Flash Sentry, but I still think spending so much of the human Twilight's valuable screen time on a crush she has on a guy she hardly knows was a mistake. I would much rather have seen more development on why she thinks Midnight returning is such a threat.

1 hour ago, The Honor Spren said:

It airs next week. But so far, I've heard decent things?

Hoping Sunset gets to keep her protagonist role, though. Sunset is Best Human.:ph34r:

So I went on a hike today. The way up was nice, and the canyon was gorgeous. I enjoyed simply sitting there, listening to some good music, and enjoying the cool breeze from the waterfall. :D Of course, then I opened my eyes and the illusion of meditative solitude was totally shattered, but oh well. :P 

The way back, on the other hand... I felt a bit like Gimli. "We dwarves *puff, puff* are natural sprinters! Very *puff, puff* dangerous over short *puff* distances!" :P 

Edited by Slowswift

Crem of the day: heard and saw a homeless guy collecting coins from people and cat calling young women who walked by he went out of his way to catch one girls eye and then said "you're not a nice/pretty girl".

W.  T.  F. 

right just take everyone's charity and be a cremhole to half the population while you're at it?! I was feeling guilty I didn't have any change to spare for him but nope nope nope nope nope. 

On the plus side, I was super tired and lost and my phone was dead and a taxi driver went out of his way to help me and then people offered to make me food and it was good. 

Edited by Delightful

1 minute ago, AnanasSpren said:

I can only really make baked goods :\ :ph34r:

It's a start. :ph34r: 

And, the Great TV Tropes Edit Saga has concluded. I contacted the person who deleted my edit. 

They were just as much of a chull as I thought they'd be. Not quite a Sadeas. Maybe more like a Brightness Hashal. Either way, not a pleasant encounter, being talked down to by someone who takes a wiki way to storming seriously. <_< 

52 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Whelp, I can add chili and cornbread to the list of things I can successfully make from scratch. ^_^ 

I can really only make stir-fry, but that's because that's literally diced vegetables+meat+sauce and simmering. I've gotten pretty good at it, and I don't really make much else.

12 minutes ago, PantsForSquares said:

I can really only make stir-fry, but that's because that's literally diced vegetables+meat+sauce and simmering. I've gotten pretty good at it, and I don't really make much else.

I can make a fair number of dishes, come to think of it—mashed potatoes, chicken pot pie, spaghetti, pizza, tacos, and more. Cooking is simultaneously easier and harder than it sounds. :P 

Edit: Just read this week's Thoughts from Twimom. She's talking about not blaming God for awful things people did to you (which is highly ironic to begin with, as when I've confronted her on her behavior, she's told me that I "need to talk it over with God") but she begins this train of thought by listing things that can shake a person's faith. 

A spouse we assumed would always be loyal isn’t. Someone we love is the target of senseless violence. A friend who claimed to be a Christian betrays our trust. The child we raised right goes terribly wrong.

Oh, if you only knew, Twimom dearest. If you only knew. :ph34r: 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

5 minutes ago, bleeder said:

Rick Grimes would be jealous.

I am so ready for the zombie apocalypse. I've got cookies, a glow axe from the dollar store, and my collection of Sanderson books. All I need now is a permission slip from my mom that says I can slay monsters.

5 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

I am so ready for the zombie apocalypse. I've got cookies, a glow axe from the dollar store, and my collection of Sanderson books. All I need now is a permission slip from my mom that says I can slay monsters.

I got---I got my wooden sword, and m-my cookie dough ice cream. I, I'm ready, man, I'm ready.

Hey, is anybody else watching this cringe-fest on live American television?

Edited by bleeder

Just now, bleeder said:

I got---I got my wooden sword, and m-my cookie dough ice cream. 'm ready, man, I, I'm ready.

Hey, is anybody else watching the cringe-fest on live American television?

There's a reason I've been distracting myself with baking and glowing weaponry.