oh really? I didn't realise. Which of your characters is Faithful?

Disparo, the one who's kind of about to form a cult around Voidgaze. :ph34r: To be fair, I'm not sure if I had a chance to actually work it into the text yet, so the mention might very well have drowned somewhere in the Questions.

On that topic: Voidus' new Vanilla character for Portland and one of the future members of said cult. :P

Name: Millard Éamon Delaney

Appearance: Fair skinned, light brown hair with flecks of a more auburn color. Light grey eyes and a narrow face, he has a fairly light build.
History: Lively, energetic and possessed of a sense of direction bordering on an Epic ability, Millard moved to Portland from a small town nearby which was destroyed during the first wave of Epics. He first made a living out of repairing and maintaining firearms for a small neighborhood, finding that he had a knack for finding his way around and salvaging parts from the remnants of recent Epic attacks. He eventually managed to pass the test to enter Thought town and found a job as a guard where he continues to apply his skills. He largely works on scouting missions and recon though is occasionally assigned to simple guard duty when needed. On a recent return from a scouting mission he encountered a woman in white, an Epic who seemed unlike all others and he felt a strong attraction to her, although he is still hesitant to approach any Epic personally.

Hey all! Just an FYI, I have a 30 page paper (my last of law school) to write this week, and my Dad is in the hospital so I'm not going to have a lot of time for the Reckoners RP. I might still post here or there because writing helps me destress, but I probably won't keep up with the Question threads. PM me if something is urgent, but I can't promise I'll get back to you right away.

Thanks in advance for your understanding!

Hey all! Just an FYI, I have a 30 page paper (my last of law school) to write this week, and my Dad is in the hospital so I'm not going to have a lot of time for the Reckoners RP. I might still post here or there because writing helps me destress, but I probably won't keep up with the Question threads. PM me if something is urgent, but I can't promise I'll get back to you right away.

Hope everything works out on your end. If you need us, we're there for you but don't stress yourself out.

I hope your Dad is alright. :( Good luck with your paper. By all means, take all the time off of here you need.

Agreed with the others--hope your dad is okay, and take all the time you need. :)

Um...you do realize that if Timeport teleported into him, he'd have maximum one post, considering he'd be dead... right?

Am I the only one who reads this as "A bad 'un"? As in, a bad one? :P

It would still be HILARAIOUS.

Jeffery Swabdon was reading a copy of Animal Farm when suddenly, he heard some howling and mechanized robot sounds. Probably some local Epics messing around. Best if I go to the basement and hunker down. He quickly stood up and walked over to the basement door. Opening it up, he quickly went down. And he waited. After about 30 minutes, he figured it was probably safe to go back up.

And then Jeffery Swabdon exploded into a couple thousand pieces and/or and then Timeport died and/or and then Nighthound died.

Your choice.

Seriously. He needs to have a sense of familiarity with the townspeople. Someone could probably convince most if not all of the other writers to do recognize Abaddon, and say, "what's up" or "you again?" or "you blew up my car!" etc.

On that topic: Voidus' new Vanilla character for Portland and one of the future members of said cult. :P

Name: Millard Éamon Delaney

Appearance: Fair skinned, light brown hair with flecks of a more auburn color. Light grey eyes and a narrow face, he has a fairly light build.

History: Lively, energetic and possessed of a sense of direction bordering on an Epic ability, Millard moved to Portland from a small town nearby which was destroyed during the first wave of Epics. He first made a living out of repairing and maintaining firearms for a small neighborhood, finding that he had a knack for finding his way around and salvaging parts from the remnants of recent Epic attacks. He eventually managed to pass the test to enter Thought town and found a job as a guard where he continues to apply his skills. He largely works on scouting missions and recon though is occasionally assigned to simple guard duty when needed. On a recent return from a scouting mission he encountered a woman in white, an Epic who seemed unlike all others and he felt a strong attraction to her, although he is still hesitant to approach any Epic personally.

Sorry for being MIA. Got drafted for an extra six hours at work.

(Does it count as drafted if they ask and I say yes? Whatever, point still stands)

So.

img-2535453-2-Princess%20Luna%20Did%20I%

It can. Around the big-ticket holidays like Mother's Day and Valentine's, my bosses would ask me if I wanted to work extra hours with an implied "If you don't, we'll be short and I will spend every spare minute weeping in my office, and when you get back I will cut your hours out of spite." :P

Sorry for being MIA. Got drafted for an extra six hours at work. 

(Does it count as drafted if they ask and I say yes? Whatever, point still stands)

So.

img-2535453-2-Princess%20Luna%20Did%20I%

It's called "being volunteered" and is arguably worse, becuase afterwards they'll turn around and say that it was your descicion.

I don't think you missed anything majorly important, just in world Voidgaze pony merchandise. :ph34r: