Hi Fellow fans!

Luciellav

Hi!

I'm new to this forum. I have read the Mistborn trilogy (1st era) and adored it. Read the so far 3 books of the 2nd era and also read Elantris.

I signed up to discuss about Bands of Mourning and get some insight about it, since I might be missing information...since it got me really dissapointed this last book.

Thanx! :)

Hi!

I'm new to this forum. I have read the Mistborn trilogy (1st era) and adored it. Read the so far 3 books of the 2nd era and also read Elantris.

I signed up to discuss about Bands of Mourning and get some insight about it, since I might be missing information...since it got me really dissapointed this last book.

Thanx! :)

Ah, since most of your Brandon Sanderson books are mistborn, you probably dont know this.

Any book refered to as part of the 'Cosmere' are all in a connected universe. Bands of Mourning had a lot of Cosmere implications that may have been lost on you.

Don't worry, I didn't even know this after having read almost all of his books.......

Also, welcome to the forums!

Welcome! Ah, I see you have yet to read The Stormlight Archive. You should read it. Read Warbreaker first, but Stormlight is (in my humble opinion) Brandon's best work. I've practically named myself after one of the characters.  :)

And if you were disappointed by Bands, don't read Secret History until you have read all the other Cosmere books. :ph34r:  

Welcome! Ah, I see you have yet to read The Stormlight Archive. You should read it. Read Warbreaker first, but Stormlight is (in my humble opinion) Brandon's best work. I've practically named myself after one of the characters.  :)

And if you were disappointed by Bands, don't read Secret History until you have read all the other Cosmere books. :ph34r:

Those that have read the Cosmere look at Secret History like:

Oh STORMS yes!

Those that have not:

What is going on?

Welcome to the forums!
Mistborn and Elantris are some of my favorites, Stormlight is arguably better written but I just love Mistborn so much and Elantris was the first book I read.

Would you care for a welcome to the forums cookie? It's got plenty of healthy minerals like iron in it.  :ph34r:

what part?

I made a whole tread about it:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/53499-disappointed-with-bands-of-mourning-help/

But thanx to many guys I'm finally getting why I felt so lost afther reading Bands of Mourning.

And my list of books to read keeps growing hehehe ;)

Welcome to the forums!

Mistborn and Elantris are some of my favorites, Stormlight is arguably better written but I just love Mistborn so much and Elantris was the first book I read.

Would you care for a welcome to the forums cookie? It's got plenty of healthy minerals like iron in it.  :ph34r:

No Hemalurgic spikes for me! Im on a stric diet... xD