cognitive realm

taveren

Wouldn't space also have a cognitive realm? A bit vague cognitive since humans don't know too much about it but somewhat to make it possible to travel. So whenever worldhoppers hop planets I guess they would have something somewhat solid to travel on and not just a gap

The reason of the "easy travel" between planets through the Cognitive Realm, is because in the space there is no sentience life to "generate its reflection in the Cognitive". In the Cognitive Realm, every planet (with life) is quite stick to some other planets (with life) because the "space between them doesn't exist".

The reason of the "easy travel" between planets through the Cognitive Realm, is because in the space there is no sentience life to "generate its reflection in the Cognitive". In the Cognitive Realm, every planet (with life) is quite stick to some other planets (with life) because the "space between them doesn't exist".

It's less that "the space between them doesn't exist" and more that distances change in the cognitive realm change based on how much "thought" there is in the physical. There isn't much of that in empty space (even lower, inanimate object, thought is lacking) so the space in the cognitive realm is greatly, but not completely, contracted.

It's less that "the space between them doesn't exist" and more that distances change in the cognitive realm change based on how much "thought" there is in the physical. There isn't much of that in empty space (even lower, inanimate object, thought is lacking) so the space in the cognitive realm is greatly, but not completely, contracted.

What you said about inanimate objects "thought" (like our good friend Stick) made me think about Asteroids and such. As far as I know an inanimate cognitive 'spark' if you will is obtained through collective societal agreement that that is indeed a stick. Would asteroids, which haven't been seen by any sentient people yet, not have a cognitive aspect at all? Do those poor lonely rocks in space only exist in the physical realm?

What you said about inanimate objects "thought" (like our good friend Stick) made me think about Asteroids and such. As far as I know an inanimate cognitive 'spark' if you will is obtained through collective societal agreement that that is indeed a stick. Would asteroids, which haven't been seen by any sentient people yet, not have a cognitive aspect at all? Do those poor lonely rocks in space only exist in the physical realm?

Probably the Asteroids have not Cognitive Aspect because nobody think to it as an Asteroid.

If i remember right, someone ask to Mister Sanderson about "If the moon has a Cognitive Aspect of itself or because the sentient being define it" the answer was the second, without someone the Moon will not has a Cognitive Aspect.

(Same think of a table made by machine, His Cognitive will still views itself as a tree or "wood").

• Chaos locked this topic