Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

So, on a scale of "frightened" to "just had three heart attacks in a row," how would Backtrack handle it if Nathan and Sam founded a religion that worshipped Backtrack and threw "surprise worship services" that involved lots of confetti and air horns? :ph34r::P

It'd become the only religion in which "coming closer to God" means "crawling under the table, curling into a ball, and sobbing loudly along with him." :P

If it's just a rnadom spear, not really, if he has a power for it that would make more sense I suppose.

Ok. I can add that in as a power. Secondary or passive do you think? Passive being that if he loses the spear someone, another one appears automatically (and the other disappears), or secondary being that he has to think about it.

Thanks!

Bai!

~Wpx

EDIT: Also, this isn't for this forum specifically, but how do I make it so that I can have a picture as my signature? I'm not positive I will, but it would be nice to be able to. Thanks!

Edited by Weirdpersonx

Ok. I can add that in as a power. Secondary or passive do you think? Passive being that if he loses the spear someone, another one appears automatically (and the other disappears), or secondary being that he has to think about it.

Thanks!

Bai!

~Wpx

EDIT: Also, this isn't for this forum specifically, but how do I make it so that I can have a picture as my signature? I'm not positive I will, but it would be nice to be able to. Thanks!

Either one works, I should think.

Thanks!

Bai!

~Wpx

Same as putting a picture in a post, click the picture icon, just under the smileys one, then copy in the URL. But the Shard has recently established some rules concerning sig pictures, in particular on their size so you might want to check here if you do decide you want one.

Step 1: Watch Batman: The Animated Series.

Step 2: Observe the Penguin treat his pet vulture with more respect than his human henchmen.

Step 3: Beat your head against the table as you realize you're not half as original as you thought you were.

The flawless guide to being original.

1)Abandon all hope.

2)Concentrate on making something good instead.:ph34r:

The flawless guide to being original.

1)Abandon all hope.

2)Concentrate on making something good instead.:ph34r:

Because if you focus on originality first, you might wind up writing about a handsome man whose one true love repeatedly turns him down and must be saved from a ferocious beast...

....and then realize you just wrote Beauty and the Beast from Gaston's perspective. :ph34r:

Same as putting a picture in a post, click the picture icon, just under the smileys one, then copy in the URL. But the Shard has recently established some rules concerning sig pictures, in particular on their size so you might want to check here if you do decide you want one.

What if I'm copying a picture from my hard drive? As in, I have no freaking idea what the URL is? :P

Thanks!

Bai!

~Wpx

EDIT: Sorry that I didn't see this, thanks Blackhoof!

Edited by Weirdpersonx

What if I'm copying a picture from my hard drive? As in, I have no freaking idea what the URL is? :P

Thanks!

Bai!

~Wpx

EDIT: Sorry that I didn't see this, thanks Blackhoof!

You'll have to upload it to a photoshare site first, I usually use photobucket.

You'll have to upload it to a photoshare site first, I usually use photobucket.

Ok. Thanks! Though that does seem kinda silly...

Bai!

~Wpx

EDIT: ThunderSpear updated, he now has a way to get his spear. Working on the pic thing now. Thanks to all the others who replied, I'll figure out which one works best

Edited by Weirdpersonx

Is that updated? I don't want to ask repeat questions and I can't quite remember which have.

I'll update it. Answered questions in red.

1. Can you tell us anything about High Epic despots on the west coast?
  2. Besides Oregon and the cities that Obliteration destroyed, are there any parts of the Fractured States rendered completely uninhabitable?
  3. How long after Calamity's appearance was Oregon destroyed?
  4. What are some of the most common Epic powers?
  5. Would the child of an Epic in any way inherit its parent's epicness?
  6. What is the approximate ratio between normal humans and Epics?
  7. What are the determining factors in an Epic's power level?
  8. Is there a correlation between Epic's past lives and their powers, or are their powers assigned at random?
  9. Does Calamity talk to all Epics?
  10. Why has the number of new Epics dropped since Calamity first appeared?
  11. It is strongly implied Conflux faced his fear, but did this remove his weakness as well?
  12. Can a weakness change?
  13. What would happen if an Epic was constantly exposed to his or her weakness?
  14. How many Epics have "unique" powers like Firefight or Mitosis?
  15. How many cells of Reckoners are there, and do they operate globally or strictly in the Fractured States?
  16. When were the Reckoners established?
  17. How many countries didn't pass an equivalent to the Capitulation Act?
  18. Is there anything you can tell us about the Epic named Night's Sorrow,  gender, powers, or area of influence-wise?
  19. Can you tell us anything interesting about the Coven?
  20. Will the Oregon turf wars ever be elaborated on in the novels?
  21. If Vin were an Epic, what would her powers and weakness be?
  22. Is there any chance of you eventually publishing an illustrated guide to Epics as a companion to the Reckoners trilogy?
  23. How many humans were killed before Annexation Day?
  24. How symbolic can a weakness be/how strongly must it be connected the root fear.
  25. Is there a reason Dawnslight's influence on New York City wasn't public knowledge, given that he appeared a year before Epics, together with Calamity?

Ok, for Corvallis, lets work out what is happening for the rest of the day. What are people's plans, and what developments need to occur this game-day to make them happen?

On my end, Iconoclast is happy to begin plotting with his new ally. He doesn't have anything planned for the rest of the day, I don't think. I'll change that if things get too slow.

I'll update it. Answered questions in red.

1. Is there any chance of you eventually publishing an illustrated guide to Epics as a companion to the Reckoners trilogy?

ooh i didn't see this one, was the answer good at all?