Who Would Win???

iBambam

My friend and I have been in a discussion about who would win between various anime characters vs cosmere characters.

So far we've been discussing Kirito (Sword Art Online) vs Kelsier (TFE). I think in this battle Allomancy is the difference, specifically the fact that Kelsier is Mistborn, gives him such a major advantage no sword skill Kirito could muster would overcome. What do you guys think? And if you want to post a new matchup, feel free!

Edited by iBambam

My friend and I have been in a discussion about who would win between various anime characters vs cosmere characters.

So far we've been discussing Kirito (Sword Art Online) vs Kelsier (TFE). I think in this battle Allomancy is the difference, specifically the fact that Kelsier is Mistborn, gives him such a major advantage no sword skill Kirito could muster would overcome. What do you guys think? And if you want to post a new matchup, feel free!

Kelsier all the way, Kirito is a guy with some good reflexes. Kelsier is a ninja-wizard-assassin who also has excellent reflexes but also has drastically enhanced physical abilities and senses as well as the ability to manipulate metal. And fly.

I'm kind of curious what would happen if he was given a bead of lerasium and a few months to train.

He'd try to start up a romantic relationship with Vin and she'd tear his throat out and feed it to TenSoon.

To be honest, I think a better fight would be kaladin vs kirito, taking place in ALO

Same here! Although if Kaladin had a shard blade he'd win pretty easily as well. I think an interesting fight would actually be Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul vs Kelsier. Kaneki's abilities at the end of season two would make him a fairly even match in my opinion.

Same here! Although if Kaladin had a shard blade he'd win pretty easily as well. I think an interesting fight would actually be Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul vs Kelsier. Kaneki's abilities at the end of season two would make him a fairly even match in my opinion.

No shards, standard game equipment. He still gets stormlight. Kirito gets Asuna. Happens post Mother's Rossario arc

Edited by Silverblade5

So it would be 2-1? I think Kaladin vs Kirito alone would be a pretty even fight, I think Kaladin would still have the edge but idk how fair it would be to have Asuna fighting alongside Kirito, unless Kaladin had Adolin or something as well.

I think Kaladin's access to stormlight and lashing would create problems for Kirito, although Kirito could probably slice through anything he lashes at him. I think it would come down to whether or not Kaladin is faster than Kirito with stormlight and if he can finish the fight before it runs out.

So it would be 2-1? I think Kaladin vs Kirito alone would be a pretty even fight, I think Kaladin would still have the edge but idk how fair it would be to have Asuna fighting alongside Kirito, unless Kaladin had Adolin or something as well.

I think Kaladin's access to stormlight and lashing would create problems for Kirito, although Kirito could probably slice through anything he lashes at him. I think it would come down to whether or not Kaladin is faster than Kirito with stormlight and if he can finish the fight before it runs out.

And get hit by multiple objects. Very useful.

On that subject I wonder what would happen to a Lashed object that was cut by a Shardblade, would the Lashing disappear?

• Chaos locked this topic