Stormwarden Shinanigans

Colateralwar

Am I the only one that thinks there is something seriously wrong going on with these guys? From as far as I can tell, they are involved with at least two major conspiracy type things - Taravangian and his Silent Collectors, and Amaram's ambitions. 

I don't know if they are outright evil, or if they are like a neutral third party with their hands in a crazy number of pies, but they have an agenda - and I am extremely curious about what it might be. 

Consider: They are both weathermen and, so far as I can tell, the most advanced statisticians that Roshar has.

Conclusion: The perfect storm of lies!  :o ( ;))

Edited by Kurkistan

They are also essentially the Bankers of Roshar. It was said that people give them their spheres to have them infused with stormlight in their secret protected coves, and the stormwardens keep a portion in return. Which means they are also likely to be quite rich, perfect source of funding for an evil organisation. I wonder if they were founded by Taravangian?

Edited by Moist_von_Lipwig

On one of his better days of course.

This just makes too much sense.  Too bad we're not getting a Taravangian book :(

We know we're not getting one in Arc 1 (books 1-5) but that doesn't mean we wont get one in Arc 2. Frankly I'd love to see one, it would be great to get a book dedicated to his schemes and what got him started.

At this point the Stormwardens essentially seem to be the Roshar equivalent of the Illuminati.

So the real question is Who was the DaVinci of the Stormwardens (ohh wait we already surmised this above, Taravangian). Does this mean he has plans for a flying machine?

And a tank. I want to see Kaladin face off against a tank and a chopper.... (Ok, not really - but the thought is amusing)

• Chaos locked this topic