Sharders and Dark Alley

iBambam

sharders is simply a name for people in this forum, since the forum is called the 17th shard.

the dark alley is an internal joke that, to my memory, started when someone made a list of "people to avoid in dark alleys". Ever since, it has evolved in a place where unsuspecting people are given cookies with hemalurgic spikes hidden inside. Yes, I know, it doesn't sound funny when told that way. Injokes are like that.

List of People to Avoid in Dark Alleys.

The Dark Alley

The Dark Alley is an umber conglomeratorish melting pot of Sharders, with one goal, to further Science. This primarily takes the form of experimenting with Hemalurgy, though we do try our hand at some philosophy and cookie quantum mechanics as well. If you care about Science, cookies, infinity, and all that, I suggest you contact Voidus (may he live forever) or post in the Dark Alley thread now to become a Denizen.

Care for a cookie?

List of People to Avoid in Dark Alleys.

The Dark Alley

The Dark Alley is an umber conglomeratorish melting pot of Sharders, with one goal, to further Science. This primarily takes the form of experimenting with Hemalurgy, though we do try our hand at some philosophy and cookie quantum mechanics as well. If you care about Science, cookies, infinity, and all that, I suggest you contact Voidus (may he live forever) or post in the Dark Alley thread now to become a Denizen.

Care for a cookie?

To Voidus we refer not with "may he live forever", but with "may he lurk forever"

the dark alley has also led to some widespread public outcry and advancements such as

spike alert

help! i've been spiked and I can't get up!

the anti cookie society of nuns

raise cookie awarness! think of the children!

the really confused sharders who never look at cookies the same way again

them:"Hey mark! want a cookie!?" me: *shivers*

and no one remembers the coppermind incidents. all sixteen of them...