What Do You Want The 17th Shard Cage Match To Be Like?

What do you want the Cage Match to be like?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be able to compete?

• All Brandon Characters
    • Any Characters
  2. 2. How should matches be decided?

• By Vote
    • By Consensus
  3. 3. Or we could write up matches we like, without a bracket, vote for ones we like, and then compile them into a bracket at the end. (thought of by Joe ST)

• Yes
    • No

Chaos, I'm going to demand Kaladin! His spear abilities make him a different fighter than Szeth and he definitely deserves a place. If we're worried about him being overwhelmed by more powerful characters, why don't we let the rest of Bridge Four and Syl tag along? (random tangent: do you think Bridge Four will still be called Bridge Four even though they're not bridgemen anymore?)

I don't know about Sadeas. First of all, when in cannon is the match happening? More specifically, who has Dalinar's shardblade, Sadeas or Dalinar? And he doesn't really seem like a cage match fighter. Though, it would be interesting to see him show up and totally own someone because he's come up with some brilliant Magnificent Bastard plan.

Chaos, I'm going to demand Kaladin! His spear abilities make him a different fighter than Szeth and he definitely deserves a place. If we're worried about him being overwhelmed by more powerful characters, why don't we let the rest of Bridge Four and Syl tag along? (random tangent: do you think Bridge Four will still be called Bridge Four even though they're not bridgemen anymore?)

I don't know about Sadeas. First of all, when in cannon is the match happening? More specifically, who has Dalinar's shardblade, Sadeas or Dalinar? And he doesn't really seem like a cage match fighter. Though, it would be interesting to see him show up and totally own someone because he's come up with some brilliant Magnificent Bastard plan.

Yeah. I definitely want Kaladin in there.

Since the voting is pretty much over, I'm thinking of making a bracket discussion thread. I hope you don't mind, Silus. (Feel free to smack me if you do, haha)

I don't know when in canon to do Sadeas or Dalinar. Let's figure it out in the next thread.

I wanna see Szeth versus Wax when AoL comes out.

This.

Edited by Chaos

• Chaos locked this topic