Worldhopper/Seventeenth Shard WISHLIST!!!

pharaoh9000

Well..Jasnah is my big one, but I'm pretty sure that one is going to happen anyway, due to the nature of her magic. Personally, I'd really like to see Raoden. With how intense he got about learning AonDor, I'd love to see him trying some other systems. Plus, I just love his character. And I mean..come on..His buddy gets to worldhop. He should, too! Unless he's too busy with Elantris...but still...

Well..Jasnah is my big one, but I'm pretty sure that one is going to happen anyway, due to the nature of her magic. Personally, I'd really like to see Raoden. With how intense he got about learning AonDor, I'd love to see him trying some other systems. Plus, I just love his character. And I mean..come on..His buddy gets to worldhop. He should, too! Unless he's too busy with Elantris...but still...

Perhaps he could take Elantris itself with him!

"That is no moon..."

-Sazed

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

As as been stated multiple times already, Wayne as a worldhopper would be incredible. I would also love to see Marsh and TenSoon become worldhoppers, and I'm partially convinced that since the two of them have been around for centuries, and they were friends with Sazed, Sazed must have at least told them that there are events going on outside of their world. Especially after the events of Shadows of Self, it may be important that they know what is going on. I could for sure see them acting as agents for Harmony.   

Hmm, would Lift be able to metabolize food into Stormlight when she was on another world, or does she need the food infused with Honor/Cultivation's investiture on Roshar for that to work?

jW

this is a very good question her surges should still work on a planet with a shard but maybe the investiture wouldn't be stormlight.

could she turn food in to breaths becuase if so that would have strange implications

Except she still recognizes Nalan's glowing to be the same as her awesomeness, so at the very least her investiture probably glows as well.

It makes no sense for there to be such thing as straight investiture, to be honest, no more than there is straight energy or matter. It must have form. Being different from any other form would just mean it is in yet another form of manifestation.

Except she still recognizes Nalan's glowing to be the same as her awesomeness, so at the very least her investiture probably glows as well.

It makes no sense for there to be such thing as straight investiture, to be honest, no more than there is straight energy or matter. It must have form. Being different from any other form would just mean it is in yet another form of manifestation.

So what do you suppose nicrosil stores?

Axies!

Kell would be sweet as well, but sadly, he is dead.

Marsh is another cool option.

I half-think Axies truly is a worldhopper. He seems to know a great deal and when asked in WoR what he did wrong to be hung upside down, he said "improper puns" lol... makes me think of how Zahel/Vasher always screws up his analogies and metaphors.

His ability to change his body in certain ways would also come in handy as a worldhopper!

Maybe he'll really become one!

• Chaos locked this topic