I was at the grocery store and some guy just walks up to me, says Happy Birthday, and walks away.

Its not even my birthday.

But at least he is set in case he ever meets you on your birthday.

And going by how the calender isnt exact and anomalies in the earths rotation it may just be your birthday! (I have no idea if what I just said makes sense, lets all pretend it did)

But at least he is set in case he ever meets you on your birthday.

And going by how the calender isnt exact and anomalies in the earths rotation it may just be your birthday! (I have no idea if what I just said makes sense, lets all pretend it did)

Speaking of Birthdays, i've realised mine falls nearly smack-dab in the middle between Ahlstrom's and Koloss head-munching day, on the 3rd Dec. I don't know if it is a sign, but i'll take it as one

Speaking of Birthdays, i've realised mine falls nearly smack-dab in the middle between Ahlstrom's and Koloss head-munching day, on the 3rd Dec. I don't know if it is a sign, but i'll take it as one

Ookla the Headmuncher? This is definitely a sign. You will be the ultimate fusion, an amazing fantasy writer, who actually understands physics!

What the commercial actually said: "I live an active lifestyle. And sometimes, I struggle to eat right. So I drink Boost."

What I thought it said: "I live an active lifestyle. And sometimes, I don't even wear a shirt. So I drink Boost."

Conclusion : commercials are more entertaining when you're not paying attention.

I was at the grocery store and some guy just walks up to me, says Happy Birthday, and walks away.

Its not even my birthday.

I am totally saying this to the guy I sort-of recognize but can't remember where from I see at Wal-Mart every now and then. Get him back for complimenting my t-shirt and making me scrape my brains wondering if he recognized me and whether I should be referring to him by name. :ph34r:

You said the phrase "Earth's rotation," which sounds very smart. So I'll default to my general position of assuming you know more than me. :P

What the commercial actually said: "I live an active lifestyle. And sometimes, I struggle to eat right. So I drink Boost."

What I thought it said: "I live an active lifestyle. And sometimes, I don't even wear a shirt. So I drink Boost."

Conclusion : commercials are more entertaining when you're not paying attention.

Well, it's certainly effective. I live an active lifestyle and intend to work on my tan next summer, so clearly I should stock up on... what was that product again?

You said the phrase "Earth's rotation," which sounds very smart. So I'll default to my general position of assuming you know more than me. :P

Good, at least someone isnt calling me out for making up stuff as I go. XD

I wonder if Boost is somekind of shirt replacement in a bottle...

EDIT: Woooo! Torturer of heralds!

Edited by Morzathoth

Dang. With your profile picture and member title combined, this rank is scarier than it usually is.

085721e06b425997f277a01d23c7666e.jpg

And that's saying something.

I do aim to terrify.

... it would be great if I could make up my mind about an epic and maybe get some short story ideas... brain? What do you think about that?

"You should get back into Welcome To Night Vale"

Yes brain, I really should.

I've started  my latest reread of WoR. And i've started my latest interrupted sleep cycle. I'd forgotten just how GOOD it is!

You guys want to know a secret? I've never reread a Sanderson book.  :ph34r: Of course if it makes you feel better, I've never reread any book, and I'm seriously considering reading WoK again soon. Right after I finish all the other books I need to read.......

I fought my way through the endless rain and reached the bookstore to order The Black Prism, just because for some reason my subconscious has decided that I must read it.

Maybe I should say something about Doctor Who... I like Doctor Who, but I dont love Doctor Who, I havent watched the latest episode yet. I dont know what that has to do with anything, but thats a reply.

Oh! Speaking of another book that I want to read! I read the Night Angel Trilogy by Weeks and loved it! :D  I've been meaning to get my hands on the Black Prism for a while now. 

Mgkhwqs.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

You're not? Because I am.

I am very, very disturbed.  :mellow:

To a race of blind aliens, space would be filled with giant 'invisible' balls of heat and deadly radiation, which they were completely oblivious to until they developed space travel.

They would be completely astounded that humans possess the ability to sense these mysterious objects over thousands of light years, to the point of seeing patterns in them and working them into our culture.