Honestly I would rather the information you have die with you before it leaks out to the traitors, depending on how much you actually know, which is presumably a lot since you made a ton of effort to communicate with people. If you are a true loyal you would not out everything you know to everyone, as it only harms the crew in the long run. 

Wilson is the most suspicious because that isn't something she would normally do. (According to my perception of Wilson)

[....]

Up above, I say that that isn't really something Wilson would do as a villager. She put the second vote on Shallan for effectively nothing, and although the leader then had 4-5 votes, we should all only be voting for someone if we want them lynched and are prepared to offer more of an explanation than "Someone else already said that". Wilson knows that, and if she wanted to lunch Shallan based on the one post, I don't think she could be village.

How have you ever gotten the impression that that isn't something that I would do? Do you not remember in LG12, when Mek and Orlok were on the line, I came forward and said "Hey, I don't think either of these two are eliminators, but I'm curious about these 4 people who haven't posted but I've seen watching the thread. Maybe we should lynch one of them." And then we did. I placed the first vote on Feligon and about 5-6 others followed suit in the next 45 minutes and he died. I was about to vote for Shallan for lurking as it was but then she posted. I read the post, didn't feel that it contributed enough for me to change my opinion about her and I voted on her.

Honestly I would rather the information you have die with you before it leaks out to the traitors, depending on how much you actually know, which is presumably a lot since you made a ton of effort to communicate with people. If you are a true loyal you would not out everything you know to everyone, as it only harms the crew in the long run. 

?

If I am a true loyal I will post everything, you liking it or not. I mean, I have tried my best and made a risky move. it didnt work.

It seems weird you not wanting information, but thats ok.

I did communicate with a ton of people. Thats what i want to start with, At this point if you still think im not loyal there is not much i can do, and if I am a traitor, what does it matter that i spread info traitors already have?

I am a loyal down to the core. You want me dead, I want the traitors dead. Lets hope our goals align some day in the future.

@Stink

Joyness overcome. Be happy my friend.

I don't want people to obtain information from a venue that anyone has access to, because then every traitor is guaranteed to gain it. Anything you have to say can be obtained again by someone else.

Also I find that Adavantos has been acting very odd this cycle such as talking about not lynching our main suspicions until they are scanned, talking about not voting on anyone unless you are sure, as well as expressing concern about being a leader while definitely becoming a leader(not the leader but one of them).

Keep in mind that I made a suggestion that more active members of the community did not agree with. I believe in majority decisions not minority, which is consistent with how I have been playing this game. I do not believe players should vote for someone just because other people are doing it. I want people to vote for someone because they honestly can see they're evil from their own perspective, not because another player is convincing. That just leaves people open for manipulation and makes it harder for us to root out the traitors.

Firstly I am of the opinion that you lynch your biggest suspicion and scan people you have no clue about or who you are thinking of trusting. If you are suspicious of someone and they claim a crucial role then sure you should wait and have them scanned but otherwise It is best to learn from lynching them. The second part just seems like he is subtly trying to get people not to vote as much. Voting lots and moving your vote around regardless of suspicion is the best way to learn more. The vote isn't just to kill people.

In this particular situation Creccio is claiming a crucial role.

EDITED OUT SPELLING/GRAMMAR ERRORS
Edited by Adavantos

I don't want people to obtain information from a venue that anyone has access to, because then every traitor is guaranteed to gain it. Anything you have to say can be obtained again by someone else.

Keep in mind that I made a suggestion that more active members of the community did not agree with. I believe in majority decisions not minority, which is consistent with how I have been playing this game. I do not believe players should vote for someone just because other people are doing it. I want people to vote for someone because they honestly can see they're evil from their own perspective, not because another player is convincing. That just leaves people open for manipulation and makes it harder for us to root out the traitors.

In this particular situation Creccio is claiming a crucial role.

EDITED OUT SPELLING/GRAMMAR ERRORS

Nah, having it public makes it so every LOYAL has access to it.

At this point I am dead and you don't trust me, you are tunneling on me as hard as people tunneled on Kipper on MR9

I wonder how much you think i really know.

I hope to see you in the loyal afterlife, maybe then, we can get along and talk.

This comes from Creccio, your friendly discussion instigator, Rioter by choice and one of forgetful memories.

If I am a true loyal I will post everything, you liking it or not. I mean, I have tried my best and made a risky move. it didnt work.

If you are a true loyal, I should hope that you would not retaliate against being lynched by dumping whatever information you have where traitors might see it.

That's one of Mailliw's more...unattractive habits, and I would be loath to see it repeated.

If you are a true loyal, I should hope that you would not retaliate against being lynched by dumping whatever information you have where traitors might see it.

That's one of Mailliw's more...unattractive habits, and I would be loath to see it repeated.

You will... It seems we are the same on that aspect. I should one day meet that guy.

@Stink

It will be on thread...

You can always PM me and talk about HTTFE, I am always looking for deals. :)

You do realize I retracted my vote awhile ago, right? I am not tunneling, and I have advocated players being verified before death repeatedly this turn. Unfortunately we have players that voted and left, parting that they would not return in time to retract, which invites Feruchemists to sway them whichever way they want. Also, you threatening to reveal your information to everyone, which any sane individual would realize is a terrible idea, is not going to scare people away from keeping you alive. Braize, it makes me want to have you killed for the sheer principle of the matter. Besides, since you're this close to death, why don't you just admit your role to everyone? Or at least the one you've now heavily implied to me? That would have been a much more efficient tactic at getting people to back off, as if its true you could have used it to keep you safe from both the loyalists and the traitors.

Also, PK, someone told me with firmness that a Mistborn was going to kill one of two people, and that the Mistborn had sent in orders. Since I don't support [sarcasm]callously condemning people to death without a majority suspicion[/sarcasm], I PMd both of the people and informed them that I suspected their impending doom. I also said that they should give their last wills and testaments to someone that they trust (or implied it). I did not personally ask for information, because I knew you had no reason to trust me.

Already did. Read 234 and read the roles i implied to you

Also, didnt realize the retraction.

It is not everything. I am sane enough for that. But all the things i think will be of use to the village.

Edited by Creccio

I have one request and one question:

1. Even if you can retract your vote by simply greening out the original, can you also make a new post with the vote greened out, so we can all be aware? It will just look bad later in the writeup if you don't.

2. GM/Mods, don't PMs follow the same editing rules as the thread? Like you can't edit except for grammar without saying what you edited for? I realize that PMs don't have an "Edited by" tag, which makes it tempting to abuse this. Just curious, because someone just mentioned noticing a change by email notifications, and because I don't have email notifications, I don't want to be deceived by this if it's breaking the rules.

I have one request and one question:

1. Even if you can retract your vote by simply greening out the original, can you also make a new post with the vote greened out, so we can all be aware? It will just look bad later in the writeup if you don't.

2. GM/Mods, don't PMs follow the same editing rules as the thread? Like you can't edit except for grammar without saying what you edited for? I realize that PMs don't have an "Edited by" tag, which makes it tempting to abuse this. Just curious, because someone just mentioned noticing a change by email notifications, and because I don't have email notifications, I don't want to be deceived by this if it's breaking the rules.

White text is not white on email notifications.... thats how I noticed...

My stance on editing has always been that you should never remove information from a post you have made, and the only edits you can make are for grammatical reasons or to add information. You should make it clear that you have edited too, and what has changed.

PMs, however, do not give you that luxury. As such, you are not allowed to edit PMs, and any changes you wish to make should be in a new post. If anything of a similar nature occurs, please let me know. A change of this nature, actually changing the content of the message, is definitely right out.

You have repeatedly contradicted yourself this turn, so no, I think you're continuing to feed me chull.

What do you think I am? Juts say something and I will say yes or no.

Or you can wait and kill me, it works both ways i think, a loyal dies.

I forget things easily though... But one day you will awaken and find out :)

Every other post is Creccio...he's probably done three more while I was writing this.

Also, this single Night Cycle has generated more discussion than at least one entire game!

I am about to die, of course I am posting like crazy! I want you all to be awakened to the truth!

Also, Wilson is roleless for the night! Go at her boyz

Spare my life :/