Greetings to the Sharders

Sevi

Hi there,

I've been following the community behind Brandon's work closely for a few years now, though I never did register before, since I've been not up to date with his work, which gave me a kind of unfavorable position to make theories, but now seems like a good time :)
I'm a 17 years old kid from Poland, and so I've been relying mostly on translations - by the time Elantris got to my hands, the Final Empire was already out in the US. I've got to say that Brandon had somewhat had a hand in my learning of English, since i finally got to import the Hero of Ages because of the infinite delays of the translation. And now I've done the same with The Way of Kings - honestly wouldn't count on THAT coming out in Polish for another year or so.

I've got to say, Brandon's work got me hooked up ever since Elantris - rarely an author would get this good at making his misteries reveal in single "OMFGWTF, my brain is bleeding" moments. But hey, I guess we all know what is that makes his wrtiting so good, for we're all at this page now :)

About other stuff, well, I'm also commited to writing, but since I've got to get past school and work for living, I'm unlike to get a deal off it before 2015. Other than that, I enjoy music producing, I've got some years of experience of mastering tabletop RPGs and adventure games (four years leading Vampire: The Masquerade), I also have a world of mine in production.

So there it is, and as far as I don't like writing about myself, it seems like the thing to do in such a great community. Especially in the "introduce yourself" threat :P

RPG's are fun =) Have you ever heard about/played the Mistborn Adventure Game?

I intend to get the book pretty soon. Did not have a chance to play it though - I couldn't find much people around who'd both be interested in role playing and know of Mistborn. I might just force some of my players to get to it though.

Now that's a pleasant thing to be forced to.

• Chaos locked this topic