Random Stuff III

I finally started getting my sewing room put together!  Pegboard and shelves are up, fabric is unpacked and stowed away.  Now I have a metric crapton of thread, notions, and weird fiddly bits to unbox and find homes for.

...anyone want to come over and help me with this?  Anyone?

Anyone?

...Bueller?

I finally started getting my sewing room put together! Pegboard and shelves are up, fabric is unpacked and stowed away. Now I have a metric crapton of thread, notions, and weird fiddly bits to unbox and find homes for.

...anyone want to come over and help me with this? Anyone?

Anyone?

...Bueller?

I'm in Hell Arizona. :mellow:

I'm in Hell Arizona. :mellow:

:lol:  I know, I wasn't actually seriously expecting a volunteer.

I actually kind of miss Arizona.  My dad used to live there, and I'd spend summers with him as a kid.  We went all sorts of places in the region; I've been to the Grand Canyon three times.  But there'd also always be a week or so that he'd have to work, and I'd stay home and play video games and catalog his Doctor Who tapes.

:lol: I know, I wasn't actually seriously expecting a volunteer.

I actually kind of miss Arizona. My dad used to live there, and I'd spend summers with him as a kid. We went all sorts of places in the region; I've been to the Grand Canyon three times. But there'd also always be a week or so that he'd have to work, and I'd stay home and play video games and catalog his Doctor Who tapes.

There are a lot of really cool areas here. The Sonoran Desert is fascinating in a terrifying way, and the Painted Desert up on the rez is GORGEOUS. And if you hike up to one of the mountain springs, it's definitely worth the trip. (Just bring sunscreen and lots of water.) It's a cool state; I just wish I was visiting instead of staying.