FeatherWriter gets to keep her arm!

Kurkistan

I recommend a brutal, shadowy police force captained by myself, known to the innocent as the Fimbriae and the guilty as Death. Our insignia shall be a black, striking owl on a dark charcoal field, halved with a dark gray feather. To join us is to forget your former life. To cross us is to lose it. To know us is to know fear. When people see us, they contract religion, and when it fails them, we are holding the other end of the knife.

Oh snap, I totally forgot that I have an honor guard now. Excellent. A policing force for my new domain that can be paid in fanfic!

Criminal? As if anything the Brightness Featherwriter doth... imply to be good and right could be such! Is the lightning criminal when it strikes a man wearing copper armour in a thunderstorm? Am I criminal in my pursuit of the Lady's particular brand of justice?

I recommend a brutal, shadowy police force captained by myself, known to the innocent as the Fimbriae and the guilty as Death. Our insignia shall be a black, striking owl on a dark charcoal field, halved with a dark gray feather. To join us is to forget your former life. To cross us is to lose it. To know us is to know fear. When people see us, they contract religion, and when it fails them, we are holding the other end of the knife.

Woah, if you're a FeatherFan, you should join a currently existing group. To separate from us is to deny us. We don't like being denied. You did defend Lady Feather, so you have a bit of respect from me and you put a lot of though into the Fimbriae,so you now have a tad of respect as a group. We will fight for sole rights to Our Lady's protection.

Feathertips and Featherblades, unite!

Fanfic! Unless I am wrong, there is a rule against using Sanderson fanfic for profit, and so you can not accept this in lieu of anything with a monetary value.

Unless she pays in some other fanfic world where the copyright holder has allowed  this...

Hey! Who's the lawyer here?

I've got the signed affidavits from all concerned parties that agree that the fanfic is simply a gift, freely given, just as the utter abject servitude is a likewise contractually obligated gift, freely given.

Fanfic! Unless I am wrong, there is a rule against using Sanderson fanfic for profit, and so you can not accept this in lieu of anything with a monetary value.

Unless she pays in some other fanfic world where the copyright holder has allowed  this...

Well, I did ask for the exchange rate to sapphire broams, a currency which does not have any real-world value... but we all live in the imagination anyway

Yes, Darnam is correct. They are both freely given gifts. Any corrupted party who attempts to exchange this gift for monetary gain is completely and utterly disowned and unaffiliated with either Feathertips or Featherblades. Unless there is a written apology with the return of whatever monetary compensation they were given.

Come on, Swimmingly, no response to my post?

Paid in fanfic... What's the current fanfic exchange rate to sapphire broams? And are there possible nonaggression treaties to be signed with neutral entities, or do you go with a "submit, die, or join us" foreign policy?

No no, the fanfic is Sapphire Broams! (Well, the first chapter is anyway...)

While I accept the loyalty of a few favored pawns, and reward my dedicated Featherblades and Feathertips, I must inflict my terrible malice upon the majority of the fandom. It is only through the tears of cosmere fans that I find relief from my own sadness. Only in the agonized cries of fellow readers that I find joy. You all thought all I learned the frivolous ways of shipping during my time abroad on tumblr, didn't you?

No. I learned the ways of feels.

Oh, my dear protegée, Fruity, thought she could have the most tragic cosmere URL when she chose to change to leftingimborn, but I quickly showed her that she was entirely incorrect in that. I have learned the dark arts of inducing empathy only for later exploitation. I will teach you to feel bad for minor characters and love them, only that I may reap the harvest of anguish with sad headcanons and fic. Any who dare cross me will be met with songs with sad lyrics and a character with which to imagine them while they play. (For example, think of Shallan in the hospital after Jasnah finds out she stole the soulcaster, thinking she's lost everything, while listening to this)

am the Fandom Monster of the cosmere. And I will have what is due to me.

*sinister echoing laughter*

Edited by FeatherWriter

• Chaos locked this topic