Attack on Titan

Diokhan

• 2 months later...

Haha :P I tend to lean towards action.

Watched a lot of Naruto, bleech and such.

Fullmetal Alchemist ^^

If you like action, have you seen Future Diary? You must watch it  :blink:

And I'm so hooked on Attack on Titan, too. I can't wait for season 2!

I like the style and premise, but I don't see the plot going anywhere so a kind dropped =)

In the recent time Sword art online first 14 episodes are the best anime that I watched (don't laugh I have a soft spot for agaist all odd plots, even if are in lighthearted anime like this), It's a pity that the history is to rushed tough, who knows maybe when they release a little more progressive volumes a second anime will be made, that wold be nice.

Silver spoon is nice, Fullmetal are suberb, very nice magic system and characters.

But recently both animes, and Jrpgs are getting a little stale in my oppinion, to much fanservice and repetitive plots, or maybe I'm getting old =)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AoT is great IF you watch it a few episodes at a time. I was able to watch 1-5 and was blown away then each week I watched it new and it was very hard to stomach it. I did that for epi 6-12, then I just waited for it to end so I then watched 13-25 in 2 days. My advice is to do that if you lost interest like me.

• 1 month later...

I enjoyed Attack on Titan. I didn't think I would since it was so gruesome and graphic, but I think I liked it so much because it was different. It was dark and not drawn so prettily (like Lain) which was a nice change.