Hi. My name is Mike, and I am a Brandonaholic.

Mikanium

I promised myself I wouldnt' write in the introduce myself until I've read every Brandon book.. I had been putting off Warbreaker for a while, and finally got to it (waiting for Steelheart to come out).   

I am an avid audiobook listener, and listen while I work.  I've listened to Way of Kings 3 times, all 4 Mistborn books twice, and marathoned the Wheel of Time an astonishing 3 times (according to the wikipedia, it's 461.5 hours long).  

I'm obssesed with Hoid, Lerasium, and, and the Cosmere.   What I love about Brandon's books is that they are written on several different levels.   A light reading level, where no prior knowledge is required.  And obsessed fan level, who's read all is books.. And then a devout fan level, who loves to theorize on the cosmere and is always looking for the hidden clues. 

Anyway, that's me.  Cheers!

Welcome to the Forum and Yay for audiobook fans! I feel guilty rereading his monster sized books all the time, but with audiobooks I can multitask and revel in the guilty pleasure of hearing the stories over and over. Just relistened to WoK in preparation for any WoR readings Brandon will do at the Portland signing next month.

• Chaos locked this topic