So Bruce has led me to wonder: how would some of the nicer Epics and vanillas react to Suki or another pug? I tend to think Edgerunner especially would like them.

Well Voidgaze is already in position to squeal about her. :ph34r: Jack is tenically more a fan of big dogs but that doesn't mean he wouldn't like pugs and while I'm not sure if Shiny Sparkle counts as "nicer" she's generally a fan of everything that can be cuddled.

Talking about Shiny. Kobold, any chance of that Deathwish post coming up? :ph34r: I'd settle for something else as well though.

Talking about Shiny. Kobold, any chance of that Deathwish post coming up? :ph34r: I'd settle for something else as well though.

I've been working hard on a lot of things, but I've got most of a Sam post written and a Vondra/Deathwish post isn't too far in the future.

Vondra thinks pugs are useless luxuries, but he'd fall in love with them given the chance. :ph34r:

So, rundown of things for mail-mi to do:

PORTLAND:

1. Anyone want to interact with Timeport?

2. Mommy has...things to do. :ph34r:

DALLES:

1. Reader w/ Baxter and Orange Crush

2. BusDriver w/ Mistwraith

CORVALLIS:

1. I think it's Gregory's turn...

ASTORIA:

1. I'm doing a wandersail post to get Blackwave and co. to the meeting right?

So, rundown of things for mail-mi to do:

PORTLAND:

1. Anyone want to interact with Timeport?

2. Mommy has...things to do. :ph34r:

DALLES:

1. Reader w/ Baxter and Orange Crush

2. BusDriver w/ Mistwraith

CORVALLIS:

1. I think it's Gregory's turn...

ASTORIA:

1. I'm doing a wandersail post to get Blackwave and co. to the meeting right?

Quota would find Timeport's method of waking up refreshed amusing. :wacko:

And yes, it's Gregory's turn.

Now I'm imagining a three-part date: Picked-up and fondled by Deathwish, cut-up and coddled by Nighthound, and stripped-down and murdered by Timeport. 

That would be one awful day.  :mellow:

And then Timeport was mauled by a pug. Not to the point of death, though. Just humiliation. When everyone in the Dominion had laughed at him, he died. The end. :ph34r: 

And then Timeport was mauled by a pug. Not to the point of death, though. Just humiliation. When everyone in the Dominion had laughed at him, he died. The end. :ph34r:

Oh no! You discovered his weakness: being laughed at while near death! And then Timeport died.  :ph34r:

I have my Gelliton post done, but I'd like someone to proof it before I post, so does anyone involved in Corvallis want to see it?

Also, does anyone have a good icon for her?

Just post it here, and type the word "Comatose" in red. I highly suggest waiting for Question 16 to pop up though. It'll happen any time now...

Also remember that you can keep the weakness a secret, but it has to be shared with TwyLight and the GM (for Corvallis that would be Comatose) via PM.

Just post it here, and type the word "Comatose" in red. I highly suggest waiting for Question 16 to pop up though. It'll happen any time now...

Also remember that you can keep the weakness a secret, but it has to be shared with TwyLight and the GM (for Corvallis that would be Comatose) via PM.

it's only about the post and not about the character isn't it? So there isn't really any permition from those two needed.