What's your favorite.... ? (Forum game)

Hrm, my favourite tends to vary a fair bit depending on my mood. Let it go is a candidate of course, but much as I love that song it's got too harsh an emotional impact in some ways (and is really hard to sing well :P). At this precise moment in time I'll say: "All I once held dear"

Favourite musical?

Does Pirates of Penzance count? It's more of an operetta, but still... there's singing! :P

Favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?

Symphonic metal! *Head bangs*

What is your favorite mathematical formula?

y=mx+b because I once spend a great deal of time trying to help my best friend understand it  :ph34r:

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

None, can't drink yet and don't really have any interest to, and even if I did I probably wouldn't because I weigh so little that I'll be drunk after like five sips.

What's your favorite fantasy creature?

Kobolds. B) Though I must confess, I'm fond of any fantasy creature that has a bit of imagination behind it. Stock dragons and elves or other generic beasties don't appeal to me, but I love seeing twists added to existing creatures, or reading an author who makes new monsters altogether.

What's your favorite t-shirt in your wardrobe?

None, can't drink yet and don't really have any interest to, and even if I did I probably wouldn't because I weigh so little that I'll be drunk after like five sips.

Wrong. The correct answer is "Porter". ;) (Mead is also an acceptable answer)

What's your favorite model of car?

$_3.JPG?set_id=2

What is your favourite wine?

Wrong. The correct answer is "Porter". ;) (Mead is also an acceptable answer)

What is your favourite wine?

This is one question for me!  B)  B)  B)  Shiraz. I love red wines from California, South Africa, Australia, South of Italy, Chili and Argentina. In terms of white, I love Chardonnay, especially those from California and Chili.

What is your favorite activity to do on a hot summer day?

Edited by maxal

Ultimate Frisbee. I don't mean to brag, but *ahem* I'M A FRIKKIN BOSS AT ULTIMATE!

What is your favorite Operating System?

Windows XP because Windows 7 and its never-ending updates drives me nuts and don't start me on Windows 8.

What is your favorite Olympic sport competition to watch?

It sometimes depends on what's going on that year. I loved watching Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps, but I think my favorite event, the one I love to watch consistently, is synchronized diving. The precision and grace those divers put into their routine is beautiful. 

(Though I will say I find Olympic speed walking hilarious to watch. I know it's not right to laugh at them….but I can't help it. :ph34r:

What is your favorite way to eat raspberries? 

WALL-E, no question. It's incredibly sweet, and it has a moral message that I adore every time I watch it. It's probably as close to total perfection as any animated movie can get. :wub:

What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot day?