I can kind of see it if I squint and look real hard, but I still don't see how everybody jumped immediately to that conclusion from looking at the image.

I had no idea either until Edge pointed it out. Blame him.  :P

Do... do I just have a very dirty mind or does anyone else see what I'm seeing in this?

...gif changed.  :mellow:

NOW WE KNOW KIDS ALWAYS STUDY THE GIFS CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING THIS IS WHY WE DON'T PICK RANDOM GIFS

Unfortunately, I can't change the gifs in the quote boxes. Some help?

Edited by Slowswift

NOW WE KNOW KIDS ALWAYS STUDY THE GIFS CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING THIS IS WHY WE DON'T PICK RANDOM GIFS

59fa6b7f504d729c258b4021ddc9d289.jpg

I vote we just forget all about it and watch Twi's pug videos some more. :)

So, for the one year anniversary of this game, I decided to do something sort of random. 

40e74fab5b11cb4c2ca652fee05fd685.png

Still working on some of the others.  :mellow:

Or this awesomeness. :D :D :D

Edited by Kobold King

Changed my quote.

So, for the one year anniversary of this game, I decided to do something sort of random. 

40e74fab5b11cb4c2ca652fee05fd685.png

Still working on some of the others. :mellow:

I'm awesome, aren't I. B):P (Who knows if you're being nice I might kill Lucentia as well. :ph34r: )

Anyway, thanks that's a nice one. I'm still kind of lacking on what to do for the aniversary. :mellow:

I'm tempted to allow the ponification of myself so I can get one of those pics for myself. :ph34r:

Or you could just put Timeport and Reader and Mommy together as mail-mi's epics to represent me.

Edited by mail-mi

What if Voidus ever meets Mizzy or her Epic self the Cookiecutter?

Then the Battle of the Crumbling Cookie will be glorious. :ph34r: 

sowee :(

It's okay. I've double-posted before too. Using the edit function makes it easier on the mods, that's all. 

I'm tempted to allow the ponification of myself so I can get one of those pics for myself. :ph34r:

Or you could just put Timeport and Reader and Mommy together as mail-mi's epics to represent me.

Don't resist the temptation. :ph34r: Partly because I think you deserve better representation than Timeport. :wacko: 

Also, I finished Kobold's: 

08055747436b15e4aa3fc8490cc0ec10.png

Also, I finished Kobold's: 

08055747436b15e4aa3fc8490cc0ec10.png

I sure did. B):D

Also, I figured we should all take a minute to appreciate another member, who's so busy appreciating everyone else she might forget to appreciate herself.

0fd56f966afd454b4d6db4f88752c022.png

She really is. :)

Also, I figured we should all take a minute to appreciate another member, who's so busy appreciating everyone else she might forget to appreciate herself.

You are absolutely right Kobold. Thank you Twi for starting all of this, I have no clue what I'd be doing with most of my free time if not for you. ;)

You are absolutely right Kobold. Thank you Twi for starting all of this, I have no clue what I'd be doing with most of my free time if not for you. ;)

Awww, thanks. :wub: I'm seriously ​blushing right now. 

You guys are awesome. :D