Which Brandon Character Would You Date?

Chaos

I'd choose ............. Jasnah, maybe or Shallash(you know, if one wasn't like 14 yrs older and the other a few thousand :D )...... i tend to like the slightly more bitter characters, but with a stronger sense of morals and intellectual besides ....... I could pick Vin, but something just feels off about her......... too clingy perhaps ............ but then I've never dated anyone and I could be just spouting things out of my head........ might really hate them if I actually met them ;)

Not to mention what they would think about me???? I sense a really good counter topic....... Which brandon sanderson would date you?...... I mean, here we've been spouting names (making the big assumption that they would date us!!!).... What do you guys think?

Edited by Sasukerinnegan

Jasnah or Shai. Both are intelligent and beautiful, and they're really invested (pun intended) and good at what they are doing. Plus, it would be rather intriguing to court any one of them with both of them being somewhat older than me. I tend to like older women  B)

• 1 year later...

She's also dead :P

I've a dated worse. ;)<_<

I'd go with Vin. I've always been on the right (as in direction) on the Lawful Vs. Order scale, so her bad side appeals to me. Her personality (passion, loyalty, deviousness) all, to borrow a phrase, rubs me the right way.

And now, for something completely different;)...Marasi. Cute, slightly naive coed who likes solving mysteries. Did someone give Brandon access to my teenage fantasies? That said, I suspect she'd encourage my ego too much and I get dumped before too long.

Finally, I wouldn't mind a few casual dates with Blushweaver (which doesn't just mean sex, you dirty-minded loons :P). What can I say. We both like politics, we're both have god-like egos and I've never been one to say no to a good chest wiggle.

I'd say either Shallan or Marasi. But it's so hard to choose, they're both really awesome!

I actually think I'm more in love with Siri, over Shallan

Jury's out on Marasi; I haven't read AoL in a long time...but I suspect I would date her as well...

Edited by inexorablePanda

I'd have to say either Shallan or Melody (I'm a sucker for redheads): Shallan because of her art and wittiness, Melody because she's awesome and you'd never have a boring moment with her around, and both because of their general attitude.

WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD GIRLS TAKEN?!

Though since Shallan is both betrothed and has... problems, I'd probably just go with Melody. She's awesome.

Edited by Slowswift

I'd have to say either Shallan or Melody (I'm a sucker for redheads).

WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD GIRLS TAKEN?!

Though since Shallan is both betrothed and has... problems, I'd probably just go with Melody. She's awesome.

Hey, dating a murderess isn't always awful, I mean look at how happy Vin and Elend were!

Hey, dating a murderess isn't always awful, I mean look at how happy Vin and Elend were!

Yeah, well. My point still stands: I'd rather not date someone that troubled, at least until she got over it.

(EDIT: Rewrote the whole thing for clarity. Sorry.)

Edited by Slowswift

• 2 weeks later...

I'll add my name to the list who would go for Shallan. A redhead, with slight freckling... Adorable? As well as that, she is smart, funny, has an excellent Spren, and can create illusions.

What more could you want?

I'll add my name to the list who would go for Shallan. A redhead, with slight freckling... Adorable? As well as that, she is smart, funny, has an excellent Spren, and can create illusions.

What more could you want?

I don't know, maybe someone who ISN"T A MURDERER.  :P

Edited by jasonpenguin

Are any of the guys ginger?  My hubby is...

But if he didn't exist, I'd be torn between Elend, Lightsong, and Vasher.  Elend is more the marrying type, but if I wanted an amusing time, Lightsong or Vasher would do. Though, the dates would be on complete opposite ends of the amusing spectrum.  Also, if Shuden asked me out, I wouldn't say no.