What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

@Quiver What Delightful said. People focus way too much on the way others' bodies look and how they think others' bodies should look. Your weight has nothing to do with your value as a human being, so don't listen to anyone (including that cruel little voice in your head!) who tries to tell you that it does. We know you're amazing.

32 minutes ago, KnightRadiant said:

Yeah.. I'm a freshman in high school. And I was in a hurry, so volleyball felt like too much to spell out.

Everything is a hurry when you're a freshman in high school. Like, I don't own a locker (very few people in my school do). I just have all my stuff in a messenger bag and I run (well, stumble) from class to class.

Yep, she is an adorable little mongrel.  Very vicious too.  All that growling and snarling while she plays tug of war, and play bows to get us to throw the ball.

(In case you can't tell, I'm speaking ironically.  She is a giant pile of adorable mush).

On 10/15/2016 at 11:37 AM, bleeder said:

Everything is a hurry when you're a freshman in high school. Like, I don't own a locker (very few people in my school do). I just have all my stuff in a messenger bag and I run (well, stumble) from class to class.

Don't worry, after a while you just stop caring. Or maybe that's just me and oh dear cheesesticks I really need to do that Spanish work

7 hours ago, bleeder said:

I have half-a-week's worth of Romeo and Juliet to read and fill out two packets on. Yay.

If it's any consolation, Romeo and Juliet is pretty short, and if your English class is anything like mine was, half a week's worth of reading shouldn't be too much.

I have no idea about the packets, though. Good luck, man.

...I still haven't done that Spanish. Or that yet-another-essay for English. I really need to find a way to stop procrastinating.

Edited by Mistrunner

• 1 month later...

I'm...

Slightly fat.

And tall. 6 foot some. 

I have several scars on my inner left arm, though you'll never see them (I wear my jacket everywhere)...

Brown eyes, almost-shoulder-length brown hair (I just don't like cutting it...).

I don't know how else to describe myself.

And I don't want to get out of bed to go and take a picture of myself (I haven't had a picture of myself in about 5 years...)

And I'm 14. Freshman.

I feel like I post on this thread a lot, but I dyed my hair purple again, and I feel the need to share it. (I'm not narcissistic, I swear.) 

Spoiler

image.jpeg

I get annoyed when people are so surprised by "then and now" photos of actors and actresses. Yes. People change. Any normal person does it. So, as an example, this is the last time my hair was this color. July 2015:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

I'm different from the person in that photo. I'm taller and have shorter hair, but there are changes you can't see. The girl in that photo was a new member on the shard, with only about 300 posts. She could play the ukulele, but it was painfully obvious that she was a beginner. She didn't know anything about amine. She'd never had a crush on anyone. She wasn't aware of all the social injustice that exists in the world. I've gained so much since then, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Edited by The Honor Spren
Whoopsie daisy. How'd that incorrect grammar get there?

49 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

I feel like I post on this thread a lot, but I dyed my hair purple again, and I feel the need to share it. (I'm not narcissistic, I swear.) 

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

I get annoyed when people are so surprised by "then and now" photos of actors and actresses. Yes. People change. Any normal person does it. So, as an example, this is the last time my hair was this color. July 2015:

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

I'm different from the person in that photo. I'm taller and have shorter hair, but there are changes you can't see. The girl in that photo was a new member on the shard, with only about 300 posts. She could play the ukulele, but it was painfully obvious that she was a beginner. She didn't know anything about amine. She'd never had a crush on anyone. She wasn't aware of all the social injustice that exists in the world. I've gained so much since then, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

It looks good! I like it. 

You make a very good point, Malon. 

We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

1 hour ago, The Honor Spren said:

Hide contents

image.jpeg

Hide contents

image.jpeg

I'm different from the person in that photo. I'm taller and have shorter hair, but there are changes you can't see. The girl in that photo was a new member on the shard, with only about 300 posts. She could play the ukulele, but it was painfully obvious that she was a beginner. She didn't know anything about amine. She'd never had a crush on anyone. She wasn't aware of all the social injustice that exists in the world. I've gained so much since then, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Purple hair is always worthy of being shown off.