Potato

ARGH! TERRIBLE DESTRUCTION TO EAT!!!

Sorry for being a little cryptic. ;)

People.

Served medium rare on a bed of sweet-potato medallions. With a slight garnish of garlic and a light white wine sauce.

I'm not sure dragons would agree with Lightsong there. I think they prefer people served sashimi-style, and maybe with a garnish of clothes.

Edited by skaa

ARGH! TERRIBLE DESTRUCTION TO EAT!!!

Sorry for being a little cryptic. ;)

I'm not sure dragons would agree with Lightsong there. I think they prefer people served sashimi-style, and maybe with a garnish of clothes.

I still want Brandon to continue this. It would triumphantly end with the creation of the dictionary.

Crapflapnasti fish sticks.

And the disgusting, expensive clams. 

Has Brandon ever portrayed seafood in a positive light? 

I was born in Kansas.  Seafood is terrible; like, awful.  Just....awful.  I moved to Seattle.  Seafood now is not good, but I guess I can eat it.  If there's not any other option.  And there's no tentacles involved.  /shudder.  Stupid octopus on my plate still haunts my dreams.

Yeah, seafood should stay in the sea.

And Lift ate a Roll, so that she could become Awesome.

I was born in Kansas.  Seafood is terrible; like, awful.  Just....awful.  I moved to Seattle.  Seafood now is not good, but I guess I can eat it.  If there's not any other option.  And there's no tentacles involved.  /shudder.  Stupid octopus on my plate still haunts my dreams.

Yeah, seafood should stay in the sea.

And Lift ate a Roll, so that she could become Awesome.

I'm not a huge fan of seafood, either. I like some of it—salmon is good, and I like fish and chips, and sushi is delicious if eaten on occasion, but I can't see how some people devour it constantly. 

Aha! I knew I had read it somewhere!

Can you tell that I hate seafood? How does anyone eat that stuff? I mean, honestly. I’ve been forced to choke down raw clams before, and it was just about one of the most traumatic events in my life.