Compliment the person above you!

2 hours ago, A Budgie said:

You're a moderator, which must mean you're a very responsible budgie. Also, you're talented enough to make your sig, and also being good at Tarachin is pretty cool.

You seem like a nice and caring person, besides it is cool how you use the word budgie.

Edited by Idealistic Mistborn
Grammar

9 hours ago, Idealistic Mistborn said:

You seem like a nice and caring person, besides it is cool how you use the word budgie.

You seem like an intelligent man who knows right from wrong, and also has a strong knowledge of Sanderson! :P

Just now, Mestiv said:

I'm surprised how few posts got have written, because I recognize you quite well. Those must have been some noticeable posts. Quality before quantity ;)

I'm gonna jump in and agree. Didn't realise you have less than 200 posts cause I definitely recognise you from around. :) 

7 hours ago, Extesian said:

@The Flash, @Orlion On a Cob, Australia isn't bad :) perfectly safe to live in, just kinda boring. That's why I moved to Prague for two years and intend to leave Australia again after some time back here. A cool place, just soooo isolated. But yes platypus is probably the greatest animal to ever live and worth the hype :)

Lol

Drop bears and quokkas are the best :ph34r:

Extesian I want to be like you when I grow up :D