Featured Forum Members.

Silverblade5

Dude, you know me in real life.  I think that disqualifies you from being able to nominate me.  There's a rule.  Or something.

Nope. Absolutely no rule against nominating people who are super awesome that you know in real life who are also super nice.

What about someone newer? I vote Kaymyth for her unyielding enthusiasm and contributions to the site, willingness to talk about the Egyptian religion she follows (which is extremely interesting, by the way) and her awesomeness in the form of MAKING CHAINMAIL. If that isn't awesomeness in the form of metal, I don't know what is.

What about someone newer? I vote Kaymyth for her unyielding enthusiasm and contributions to the site, willingness to talk about the Egyptian religion she follows (which is extremely interesting, by the way) and her awesomeness in the form of MAKING CHAINMAIL. If that isn't awesomeness in the form of metal, I don't know what is.

Seconded, thirded, fourth...ed? Fifthed. And so on.

OK, I am now laughing myself silly, because this nonexistent poster named "Sixthed" is now on the voting list.

...Well, damnation. Guess I know who I'm voting for every turn now.

Sixthed is the new Stick.