Hello From New Zealand!

arc_onyx

Hello World!

I discovered Sanderson last year and have since devoured most of his books. I've been lurking on this forum for a while (no cookies thanks  :)) and decided to finally get an account. Now, back to waiting for his next book.

Hello World!

I discovered Sanderson last year and have since devoured most of his books. I've been lurking on this forum for a while (no cookies thanks  :)) and decided to finally get an account. Now, back to waiting for his next book.

Hey there! Welcome to the 17th S! Have an upvote to get started!  :) Which Sanderson book is your favorite, and which one was your first? I hope to see you around soon!  ;)

Hey, welcome to the forums! I guess I won't offer you a cookie, but would you like an echidna?

The prejudice against cookies is long standing but I urge you to reconsider, cookies are delicious. You know you want one. ;)

Welcome to the forums!

My self-preservation instinct seems to be defective. I'll have a cookie  :).

Hey there! Welcome to the 17th S! Have an upvote to get started!  :) Which Sanderson book is your favorite, and which one was your first? I hope to see you around soon!  ;)

Thanks for the upvote! My first Sanderson book was Mistborn: The Final Empire because it had "What if the dark lord won?" on the cover, something I had been playing around with in my head for a while. My favourite is Words of Radiance, which is also the first one I owned (as a hardcopy), while my least favourite is currently Warbreaker, though I suspect that that is largely to do with me having read it on Wattpad.

My self-preservation instinct seems to be defective. I'll have a cookie  :).

Thanks for the upvote! My first Sanderson book was Mistborn: The Final Empire because it had "What if the dark lord won?" on the cover, something I had been playing around with in my head for a while. My favourite is Words of Radiance, which is also the first one I owned (as a hardcopy), while my least favourite is currently Warbreaker, though I suspect that that is largely to do with me having read it on Wattpad.

Warbreaker's a little odd that way, most people are more or less agreed about the other books, WoR usually comes out as most people's favourite, Elantris is usually at the bottom end of the list, Warbreaker has the most variability I think, lots of different opinions on it.