sig problems

Emeralis00

For some reason, the text in my signature keeps becoming center aligned. I keep trying to edit it back to left aligned but it doesn't save the changes. I can add or remove text just fine.

EDIT: everything, except the first two quotes in the spoiler, should be left aligned.

Edited by Emeralis00

So you want it to look more like this? If so, you should just need to go into your sig and clear out all the unnecessary justification codes. I looked at it and it's a mess of [.left] and [.center]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Espoused Theories: The principle of intent. Shardic Sentience* Power generates sentience EeronGal origins Spiritual Constructs

*Theory Leader

Bear Cat Egg count: 1

"She heard their stories, heard their cries, and heard their prayers: heal my sibling, help my friend, keep my family safe, let him notice me, bring my pet back to life, grant us talent, grant us power, grant us hope, save us."

link

"Don't Forget

Always, somewhere

Someone is Fighting for you

You are not alone."

"Yeah, you make a great blood puddle" JamesW on my acting

• Shard of Cheesy Assassins, Caton of Inquisition

Purring kitty, so pleasant, is dreaming, and dreams are pleasant, so kitty purrs.

USODA! Awesome Point Count: 815

vladtepesaward.jpg

Feles Regirent! (Let the Cats REIGN!)

Caton of Inquisition

bannernexus.png

I have no idea how you even managed to get so much BBCode in that sig, dude tongue.gif

EDIT: Try recoding... that whole thing.

Um, ok. It just built up over time... I can't see any of the BBCode though.

EDIT: I just added all the stuff to a paste. Its all good now.

Edited by Emeralis00