Entire list of BS`s works?

Hey all. I know some will flame me but can someone post entire list of works of Brandon Sanderson?

I might have found all, but I got confused with so many unreleased works.

Also, is there something that cannot be found? I saw some ppl mentioning Brandon himself used to send some of his work by mail, but it was limited etc?

I`ve read Mistborn (all 4)

Elantris

Warbreaker

Way of Kings

Legion

I`m interested in all the short stories, long stories, mostly everything I can get my hands on.

Thanks

Hey all. I know some will flame me but can someone post entire list of works of Brandon Sanderson?

I might have found all, but I got confused with so many unreleased works.

Also, is there something that cannot be found? I saw some ppl mentioning Brandon himself used to send some of his work by mail, but it was limited etc?

I`ve read Mistborn (all 4)

Elantris

Warbreaker

Way of Kings

Legion

I`m interested in all the short stories, long stories, mostly everything I can get my hands on.

Thanks

He wrote a scifi short story called "Firstborn", which I think can be read on Tor's website, and a fantasy short story about with Roaden, Sarene, and Ashe that I think was called "The Hope of Elantris." I haven't read Firstborn, but the Elantris one is pretty good, and also really short, if I remember correctly.

He has "The Emperor's Soul", a novella that's about to be released in November (though some bookstores already have copies on the shelf). "Dragonsteel", the book Brandon wrote for his college thesis, is also floating around somewhere at BYU I think, but it's really hard to get your hand on that because it's not actually published. Also, in the Mistborn Adventure Game book there's a short story about Kelsier called "The Eleventh Metal", which I haven't read but reeeeally want to.

You can also find a few chapters of his abandoned novel "The Liar of Partinel" online, which tells about Hoid.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention the Alcatraz books, which is a YA series. I haven't read it, but from what I can gather it leans toward a more fun, comical tone as opposed to the serious ones in his adult novels. He's also finishing Wheel of Time, but I guess that doesn't really count as part of his original works.

So, to consolidate it, here's some more to add:

Firstborn

The Hope of Elantris

The Emperor's Soul (official release in November but is already sort of out

Dragonsteel

The Liar of Partinel

The Eleventh Metal

EDIT: Alcatraz Series

Hope that helps! And if you're just looking for something by Sanderson to read until his next book comes out, I'd recommend checking out his website. You can read deleted scenes taken from early drafts of his books, and I found them pretty entertaining to read.

Edited by johns

There's also Defending Elysium, and Centrifugal that are generally available. As well as I hate Dragons which isn't complete yet. (Here's another version). This was a short story he started for a Writing Excuses exercise. (Also, for the lazy, a link to Firstborn.)

OH! And the short story he co-authored in Armored. I forgot about that one...

As for things he has sent out when asked, there was Mistborn Prime and Final Empire Prime, White Sand, and some early versions of Scribbler (which now will be published next year). There were a couple of others I've heard of people receiving, but I'm not sure if it was a "I'll send this to anyone who asks" or something else.

One of my favourite books is Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. Actually I read that and Final Empire in the same week. Darn, that was a good week :)

Anyway, I wish I see the last book (Door of Stone) like SOOOON!!! But its probably not going to happen :)

Also, Patrick is amazing writter, and I really hope for more books from him.

On the other side, Brandon writes his books so fast (or at least it seems like it to me). I`ve been bombarded by his work last 2 years, and now after a really short break, there are 2 books, with more coming soon.

Also, cant wait for Elantris/Warbreaker/Stormlight Archives books to come.......

• Chaos locked this topic