Greatest Invention?

rpggal

If I had to pick, either bureaucracies/laws (you get the point, I know my language is a bit imprecise) or walls. The first allows you to let a lot of people live together and make it work out somehow. One of the many, many things needed for a successful civilisation. The latter? Walls: the first anti-horseman technology that actually worked. Necessary part of cities defending against conquering armies of horsemen.

Edited by Kasimir

In contrast to that I say pancakes!

Waffles are way better than Pancakes. And if anyone Refutes that Statement, I will inform Shivertonuge about it.  :P

Duct tape

On this, I wholly agree. Duct tape is so useful. What else can be a Wallet, band-aid, gag and razor all at the same time?

• 2 weeks later...

Waffles are way better than Pancakes. And if anyone Refutes that Statement, I will inform Shivertonuge about it.  :P

On this, I wholly agree. Duct tape is so useful. What else can be a Wallet, band-aid, gag and razor all at the same time?

A wallbandgagzor can. If you stand in the line at Wall-Mart long enough, you'll see it.

Waffles are way better than Pancakes. And if anyone Refutes that Statement, I will inform Shivertongue.

Being a middle aged male, simple comments like that shouldn't make songs from Frozen pop into my head but hey that's what 7 nieces and nephews will do to you.

To the tune of Reindeer are better than People:

Waffles are better than pancakes

Joe, don't you think that's true?

Yeah, pancakes are soggy, they're runny and oblong

They all make me gag, except blue(berry)

But pancakes are easier than waffles

Joe, don't you think I'm right?

That's once again true, for all except blue(berry)

You got me. Let's cook this one right

I'm starved. Good till the very last bite.

If I had to pick, either bureaucracies/laws (you get the point, I know my language is a bit imprecise) or walls. The first allows you to let a lot of people live together and make it work out somehow. One of the many, many things needed for a successful civilisation. The latter? Walls: the first anti-horseman technology that actually worked. Necessary part of cities defending against conquering armies of horsemen.

Actually, beureaucracy was directly created by Odium to inspire hatred and corruption and apathy.

Laws are okay though.

• Chaos locked this topic