The only team of Epics with only one real Epic, one guy who pretends to be an Epic for his girlfriend, two vanillas who hate Epics with a fiery passion, and one vanilla who writes self-insert fanfiction about herself becoming an Epic. :P

[Kronk voice]

And I'm in that Alan, right?

[/Kronk voice]

Ooh, I forgot about Sableeye. That's a perfect fit.

Potentially also the Unicyclist, if no one kills him.

But...but I wanna know too! Unless it's top secret, in which case I'm fine not knowing.

Obviously, you're both in it. :mellow:

Unless Aldo and Saccharine joined up, too.

Do you mean Jeff aka. PP? Cause I see no reason for Aldo to betray Lightwards now.

Potentially also the Unicyclist, if no one kills him.

Obviously, you're both in it. :mellow:

Do you mean Jeff aka. PP? Cause I see no reason for Aldo to betray Lightwards now.

Potentially, unless he and Ray flee into the sunset. :P

He does seem to admire Funtimes more than Lightwards, though. Her floating museum was what drew him to the Empire, if I recall correctly.

You better have intended to start a Ray/Unicyclist ship with that statement. (Note: Weirder things have happened)

Raycyclist was a ship long before the Unicyclist got powers. In fact, the decision to give him powers was made when I jokingly mentioned "having an evil Unicyclist rolling around Portland," and Edge said he liked the idea of that, and thus the Unicyclist was born. 

Raycyclist was a ship long before the Unicyclist got powers. In fact, the decision to give him powers was made when I jokingly mentioned "having an evil Unicyclist rolling around Portland," and Edge said he liked the idea of that, and thus the Unicyclist was born.

Storms. I wasn't being original! Well...

WHO CARES ABOUT ORIGINALITY WHEN WE CAN KILL NIGHTHOUND?

Twi, I have some news you may not like. :P In an Alan, I have discovered the possibility of a different Edgerunner ship happening. This one doesn't involve Flashpoint. I'm still not sure how it'll go, but there's a possibility of something we didn't plan for happening.

Twi, I have some news you may not like. :P In an Alan, I have discovered the possibility of a different Edgerunner ship happening. This one doesn't involve Flashpoint. I'm still not sure how it'll go, but there's a possibility of something we didn't plan for happening.

You're not doing an Edgereader ship are you? ;)

I finally got around to listening to "Party x Party."

We couldn't have gotten a better song about Funtimes if we'd hired a songwriter to describe her. :D

Calamity, Funtimes, I'm sure we can find some more good theme songs with their help. :P

I finally watched the partyxparty song? Like, what in Calamity's cupcakes is that?

Japan.

Looks like the Autumn harems will have to remain in Reader's fanfiction. :P

I think Autumn will not cry at their loss. :P

Epic Name: Aganju

Old Name: Jaden Porrador

Primary Ability: Sand Manipulation

Secondary Ability: Shrinking

Weakness: U.S Soldier Dogtags (PTSD)

Personality: Ruthless

Weaponry: Gravitron Sledgehammer, Uzi, Laptop Bag of Sand

Appearance: Severe burn across the side of his face,

Height: 5'9

Weight: 179

Ethnicity: Persian, Polish, American

Hair: Black and Gray

Eyes: Brown

Jaden fought in the Iraq War as a U.S soldier and a Captain. He reached fifty-six confirmed kills before being sent back with heavy PTSD. He suffered in a VA bed with constant therapy sessions as he attempted to get used to having half of his face burned with the blast of a grenade. It was only months before Calamity when people stopped visiting due to his whimpering and sadness at every moment, generally just hell to be around. When the Red Star rose the pain stopped and his PTSD was pushed to the back of his skull. As most epics did when Calamity hit, they killed those that knew them. Jaden was gifted the ability to fully manipulate the sand around him and multiply it with time, along with the ability to shrink to the size of a grain of sand. He left New Orleans for two days and came back in a Sandstorm, his family and the hospital he was admitted to were destroyed.

Jaden took the name of Aganju, the God of Volcanoes and Deserts in African Mythos. Once abandoning New Orleans in a thin layer of sand for a temporary legacy he headed to Pittsburgh during a high rise of Epics attempting to train their new found powers on each other, to the death. Aganju grinded from epics with the source ability of being able to not blink to epics with the power to blow a man's head to smithereens with a punch. During this set of training Aganju had combined his shrinking with a sandstorm to generally ride on a grain of sand to finally enlarge with a strike to the head, generally using this to play an extreme knockout game with citizens on the training streets of Pittsburgh.

It was only recently after years in Pittsburgh did Aganju do so in a particular order. Steal a scooter and drive until it broke outside Columbus, walk the railway tracks to Cincinatti. Buy a ticket for a bus to Newcago, attempt to work as one of Steelheart's lackeys but hightail it to St. Louis. Caravan to Kansas city and bee line to the wreckage of Dallas. Board a train to San Diego and stay far the hell away from LA. Once Aganju reached the Mojave he simply sprinted across miles of sand from Nevada to Oregon and eventually slamming into Astoria. Aganju settled himself in Astoria soon after running out of sand.

Sometimes I've listened to this one imagining it as a meta description of the players of the RP and the varied characters we create. :mellow:

My first life was so boring,

Just forget I mentioned it.

(^ Mr. Meh ^)

And my second seemed to let me do

All of the things my first life didn't...

(^ Timeport ^)

My third life was a hateful man

All poison to the bone

(^ Koschei. ^ Etc, etc. Parts would have to be rewritten, especially lives #4 and #10, but other than that I think it could fit.)

Edited by Kobold King

"In my eighth life, was so rich I could've bought the world and EVERYTHING" could be

Lucentia, maybe. Because of the diamonds. Except she would complain about it.

"Ugh. I've got so much money, I could buy absolutely anything I want. The WORLD, even. This sucks."