It would be quite the duel, but not for the reasons you think. You see, you're working off the assumption that Funtimes would be enraged by the sudden appearance of Legos beneath her feet. Although she would not be pleased to step on them, her anger wouldn't last long before she realized—hey, free Legos! But they're all in black. She doesn't work in black, unless there's pink, too. Ah, there we go—half of them are pink. Perfect! Now she just needs some glittery ones….yes! Eee! Everything is ready and this is going to be the best Lego-building-day EVER! :P

Huh. It seems like, once again, I've failed to understand Funtimes' unique perspective on life. :P

Huh. It seems like, once again, I've failed to understand Funtimes' unique perspective on life. :P

Now, if the Hated One were to show his face, she would invite him to build Legos with her. If and when he refused, choosing instead to make more Legos appear beneath her feet, then she would chase him down and unleash her brand of glittery justice on him. :P

Now, if the Hated One were to show his face, she would invite him to build Legos with her. If and when he refused, choosing instead to make more Legos appear beneath her feet, then she would chase him down and unleash her brand of glittery justice on him. :P

While all other Epics barricade themselves in their quarters and refuse to walk at all. :P

While all other Epics barricade themselves in their quarters and refuse to walk at all. :P

Now, that's not quite true. Lucentia would complain about the Legos, and Nighthound would probably force Ray and Red to walk across them for his own amusement, while Lightwards would grouch and gripe and wish Legos were living so he could murder them and raise them as an army of zombie Legos. (Twentydeaths!Lightwards would just go ahead and try without wishing. :P

Dear Voidus,

There are some strange street names where I live. Most of them are obviously the result of people trying to be poetic—Quiet Canyon, Silverstone, etc. But today, I saw one that really stood out, and I can't get it out of my head. So I relay it in a question to you. 

What would an Epic named Chainfruit be like? :huh:

Well luckily I have just killed three of my Epics so there's room on my list for these three :D

Chainfruit:

Primary: Fruit-chaining- When Chainfruit throws a piece of fruit at another piece of fruit the momentum will be doubled in transfer resulting in the second fruit travelling even faster, after a few chains of this fruit-fruit interaction the fruits are breaking the sound barrier. However he's still pretty embarrassed that his power is essentially just having a food fight.

Secondary: Fruit manifestation- He can cause any tree to become a fruit tree and instantly bear fruit to top up his supplies and has a bonsai tree garden at his home which he uses to obtain most of his supplies.

Looks great! Does this mean we'll be getting a Metalmech POV soon? 

Now should Electro go or do you want to, Voidus? Electro's likely to just instantly blast electricity at whatever comes. Luckily, I think his reaction will be too quick to aim perfectly and so he might only happen to manage to cut off one of Numnum's arms instead of his head. :P

Well if she was concentrating enough Neverthere might recognize them as having been from the Dominion since she's been spying on them a bit but more likely she'd just be enjoying herself too much to notice about his latest victims so you go first, although take note that Neverthere dispenses a very irritating and unavoidable source of revenge to those who kill her dinosaur boyfriends. :P

Well luckily I have just killed three of my Epics so there's room on my list for these three :D

Chainfruit:

Primary: Fruit-chaining- When Chainfruit throws a piece of fruit at another piece of fruit the momentum will be doubled in transfer resulting in the second fruit travelling even faster, after a few chains of this fruit-fruit interaction the fruits are breaking the sound barrier. However he's still pretty embarrassed that his power is essentially just having a food fight.

Secondary: Fruit manifestation- He can cause any tree to become a fruit tree and instantly bear fruit to top up his supplies and has a bonsai tree garden at his home which he uses to obtain most of his supplies.

...If I weren't so slow with my RP posts as it is, I'd ask to adopt him. For some reason I find him really intriguing. :P

Chainfruit:

Primary: Fruit-chaining- When Chainfruit throws a piece of fruit at another piece of fruit the momentum will be doubled in transfer resulting in the second fruit travelling even faster, after a few chains of this fruit-fruit interaction the fruits are breaking the sound barrier. However he's still pretty embarrassed that his power is essentially just having a food fight.

Oh! Did he train the Fruit Ninja? Is that where all of that perfectly-thrown fruit comes from? :P

You could do a WHOOC scene with him?

That's a pretty good idea. Apart from the aforementioned slowness that plagues my RP posts. :P

Am I the only one concerned that Brandon Sanderson's going to a party tonight instead of answering our AMA questions? I mean, he's an adult who's allowed to do anything he wants, but my inner Selfishness Alarm went off as soon as I read about the party. :mellow:

Am I the only one concerned that Brandon Sanderson's going to a party tonight instead of answering our AMA questions? I mean, he's an adult who's allowed to do anything he wants, but my inner Selfishness Alarm went off as soon as I read about the party. :mellow:

THAT SCUMBAG

I mean...what a nice guy, wanting to be there for his friend's book launch. Anyone would be lucky to have a friend like that, and I hope he has an incredimazable time. :mellow::P

Well if she was concentrating enough Neverthere might recognize them as having been from the Dominion since she's been spying on them a bit but more likely she'd just be enjoying herself too much to notice about his latest victims so you go first, although take note that Neverthere dispenses a very irritating and unavoidable source of revenge to those who kill her dinosaur boyfriends. :P

Ah, yes. We discussed this. I'm totally fine with the Trifecta having an annoying, unkillable, vengeance-seeking girl follow them around. It's pretty good punishment for what they've done.

Ah, yes. We discussed this. I'm totally fine with the Trifecta having an annoying, unkillable, vengeance-seeking girl follow them around. It's pretty good punishment for what they've done.

Prepare for endless singing and narration of their lives from an irritating capricious functional immortal.

"And then Electro went to talk to Corpsemaker, ever since he'd entered the city his heart had throbbed painfully in his chest whenever the great Epics name had been mentioned, at his first sight of those eyes so powerful, he'd known that there would never be another for Electro. Corpsemaker had captured his heart now and forever."

Prepare for endless singing and narration of their lives from an irritating capricious functional immortal.

"And then Electro went to talk to Corpsemaker, ever since he'd entered the city his heart had throbbed painfully in his chest whenever the great Epics name had been mentioned, at his first sight of those eyes so powerful, he'd known that there would never be another for Electro. Corpsemaker had captured his heart now and forever."

The only downside is that Electro will likely begin taking out his frustration with Neverthere on random passerby.

The only downside is that Electro will likely begin taking out his frustration with Neverthere on random passerby.

While a downside for us as you may have noticed from her dinosaur joyride she's not particularly concerned about the lives of innocents, she'd probably just start bargaining with him to shut up for an hour if he murdered someone she found offensive because they wore jeans in july or something.  :unsure:

While a downside for us as you may have noticed from her dinosaur joyride she's not particularly concerned about the lives of innocents, she'd probably just start bargaining with him to shut up for an hour if he murdered someone she found offensive because they wore jeans in july or something.  :unsure:

What would Neverthere do, theoretically, if Sam and Revolution stumbled across her secret hiding place and bugged her all day? :ph34r::P

True. I meant that as a downside for us. She doesn't seem to care much. SHe just wants to have fun. 

What would Neverthere do, theoretically, if Sam and Revolution stumbled across her secret hiding place and bugged her all day? :ph34r::P

Well at the moment it's less than secret since she's just with the MEE at their HQ but that's protected by around a hundred Epics. Once she moves back to her secret hideout she'd be very surprised and annoyed and either try to murder them instantly or try to befriend them with bribes of information about Lightwards she gathered while spying on him.

(She knows that he sings 'I feel pretty' in the shower. Or she may have just thought that would be hillarious. Either way she's telling them it happened :P)

Okay….um, before you open the spoiler tag, you should know a couple things. 

1. It contains a Firefight spoiler. 

2. I have no idea what the heck I made. :mellow:

2e639cf5a4db38dc553ff4397e1d5bd1.png

I see your hilariously random comic and raise you... something. :mellow::P

a142a55553420ec2be240643fffb7682.png