I have no objections. :ph34r:

(Are we really doing this?)

If I can get in the mood tomorrow. And by "get in the mood," I mean "eat chocolate and think about how I'd rather stay single than be romanced by a homicidal supervillain. Unlike Mobius, apparently. :P

You mean writing fan-fic about our fan-fic? I hope so. Otherwise this meme is useless.

hmf3h.jpg

Well said. :D

If I can get in the mood tomorrow. And by "get in the mood," I mean "eat chocolate and think about how I'd rather stay single than be romanced by a homicidal supervillain. Unlike Mobius, apparently. :P

Well said. :D

Um... that's the spirit, I guess? :P Anything's better than Koschei or Nighthound. And I definitely count eternal solitude, insanity, and sudden death among "anything." :P

Voidus, do you still have Neverthere's pony code? If so, may I haz it?

And it's not like you're going to share it anytime soon. :ph34r:

If I had made such a thing--which I may or may not have done--there's no telling whether I'd post it tonight or wait till Valentine's Day tomorrow.

I mean, it's not like I have the link open on Dumpyourphoto right now. As I type this. :ph34r:

If I had made such a thing--which I may or may not have done--there's no telling whether I'd post it tonight or wait till Valentine's Day tomorrow.

I mean, it's not like I have the link open on Dumpyourphoto right now. As I type this. :ph34r:

And it's not like you know everyone would upvote it even as we scratch our heads over Aldo/Wes all over again. :ph34r:

And it's not as if I'd somehow forgotten about Aldo/Wes and am now scrambling to add a panel for them before I post. :ph34r:

It's not as if we'd all secretly judge you for forgetting perhaps the most famous crackship of all.

Edited by Voidus

And it's not as if I'd somehow forgotten about Aldo/Wes and am now scrambling to add a panel for them before I post. :ph34r:

It's not as if we'd all secretly judge you for forgetting perhaps the most famous crackship of all.

And it's not like I'm sitting here wishing I hadn't mentioned another crackship because it delayed the presentation of the comic. :ph34r:

And it's not like I'm sitting here wishing I hadn't mentioned another crackship because it delayed the presentation of the comic. :ph34r:

It's not as if I'm deliberately delaying the comic for another thirty minutes because of Voidus' quiet judgement. Most certainly not.

And it's definitely not as if I'd only forgotten Aldo/Wes--if I did forget Aldo/Wes--because there was an entirely unrelated Epic/dinosaur ship already included in the original comic. Absolutely not. :ph34r:

It's not as if I'm deliberately delaying the comic for another thirty minutes because of Voidus' quiet judgement. Most certainly not.

And it's definitely not as if I'd only forgotten Aldo/Wes--if I did forget Aldo/Wes--because there was an entirely unrelated Epic/dinosaur ship already included in the original comic. Absolutely not. :ph34r:

It's not like the consequences of Voidus' quiet judgment is making me reconsider my self-imposed ban on placing Funtimes in close proximity to alligators, disco balls, and closets with unrepentant necromancers inside. :ph34r:

It's like like I'd consider shaving PP in protest should Funtimes come remotely near a closet or disco ball  :ph34r:
EDIT: Also because I forgot to post it when I made it Bioterror pony.

Bio_zps6fcf851b.png

Edited by Voidus

It's not like I'd... aww heck, I'm finished and I'm posting now. :P

719b38f1e87b16c7fe63e1ea0d47c701.png

From top to bottom:

Voidgaze x Big Al

Nathan x Doctor Funtimes

Koschei the Deathless x Möbius

Neverthere x Numnums

Aldo x Wes

Backtrack x MV Sunglasses

Lightwards x Lucentia

David x Megan

Mizzy x Cookies

Edited by Kobold King

From top to bottom:

Voidgaze x Big Al

Nathan x Doctor Funtimes

Neverthere x Numnums

Aldo x Wes

Lightwards x Lucentia

David x Megan

Mizzy x Cookies

So worth the wait. :D

From top to bottom:

Voidgaze x Big Al

Nathan x Doctor Funtimes

Neverthere x Numnums

Aldo x Wes

Lightwards x Lucentia

David x Megan

Mizzy x Cookies

First Panel: D'awwww.  :wub: 

Second Panel: Yes. That name is exactly right. :D 

Third Panel: :o Maybe some loves aren't meant to be….oh, who am I kidding, they're adorable. 

Fourth Panel: Yeah. You keep saying that, Neverthere.  :mellow:

Fifth Panel: So many FEELS can be put into a single HISSSSS. :D 

Sixth Panel: Because it's not like she likes him or anything. 

Seventh Panel: A sacred outhouse, Lightwards. 

Eighth Panel: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D David, your metaphors similes are in top form, as always. 

Ninth Panel: That ship is practically canon. :D 

First Panel: D'awwww.  :wub: 

Second Panel: Yes. That name is exactly right. :D

Third Panel: :o Maybe some loves aren't meant to be….oh, who am I kidding, they're adorable. 

Fourth Panel: Yeah. You keep saying that, Neverthere.  :mellow:

Fifth Panel: So many FEELS can be put into a single HISSSSS. :D

Sixth Panel: Because it's not like she likes him or anything. 

Seventh Panel: A sacred outhouse, Lightwards. 

Eighth Panel: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D David, your metaphors similes are in top form, as always. 

Ninth Panel: That ship is practically canon. :D

The only ship I forgot now is Quota x Death. Which I'm regretting now. <_<

Still, though. There are far worse ways to kill two hours than by making romantic pony comics. :D

Shall we just take a vote on it?

A no contiuity thread and one shot treads for tutorials sounds good to me.

e3a6951c27e845ad8d122db1754bd9c2.jpg

Alright, here it is.

Jwsyu.jpg

That sounds neat. :)

Are we at a point where we can brainstorm potential names for the thread?

What happened outside of canon?

Should I open the thread on Koschei, in Northern California and looking for love? Or would you like to open with Möbius catching sight of a handsome blond in a purple cloak? :D

I'm wondering if I should be merciful and enter Algaze or go nightmare ships. :ph34r:

On a personal random sidenote, Valentines day is the same day as Mrs. Voidus and my 5th Anniversary :)

Congratulations.

From top to bottom:

Voidgaze x Big Al

Nathan x Doctor Funtimes

Neverthere x Numnums

Aldo x Wes

Lightwards x Lucentia

David x Megan

Mizzy x Cookies

These are absolutely amazing! Even the ones that should be wrong are either adorable or hillarious.

1.Waffletime is so going to be a thing.

2.When will Fluffius enter canon?

3.Moon arena it is then. :ph34r:

4.Why do I enjoy looking at this?

5.Can't see anything wrong with this. :P

6.Maybe Shiny Sparkle shouldn't let Autumn give them back afterall. <_<

7.There's a simple solution: Kidnap Autumn. :ph34r:

8&9.All of the canon!

(A little something creeping in through my excitement. You forgot PPxSaccharine, SummonerxSmokey, Shiny SparklexAutumn and FlashpointxEdgerunner)