Secret Societies and the Radiants

Fallen Rope

I recently had an idea that each secret society could be placed on table of the ten essences and Radiants.

1.Sons of Honor- Bondsmiths, as both have tried to refound the Radiants.

2. Mr T and co- Windrunners, Mr T is trying to lead the whole world and protect humanity, basically following a corrupt version of the Windrunner attributes.

3. Skybreakers- no idea :lol:.

4. Ghostbloods- Lightweaver, our only Lightweaver is a member, and Mraize likes her drawings which shows Creativity. Also both are linked to Blood.

5. 17th shard- Elsecallers, they know allot about the cosmere which kind of makes them wise. Some of the Elsecallers may of become worldhoppers.

6.Envisagers-not sure about this one, they are Sons of Honor that don't harm others, maybe Dustbringer as they are brave enough to kill themselves.

A am sure that the total number will be 10, there are 9 currently active + Envisagers which were destroyed.

I recently had an idea that each secret society could be placed on table of the ten essences and Radiants.

1.Sons of Honor- Bondsmiths, as both have tried to refound the Radiants.

2. Mr T and co- Windrunners, Mr T is trying to lead the whole world and protect humanity, basically following a corrupt version of the Windrunner attributes.

3. Skybreakers- no idea :lol:.

4. Ghostbloods- Lightweaver, our only Lightweaver is a member, and Mraize likes her drawings which shows Creativity. Also both are linked to Blood.

5. 17th shard- Elsecallers, they know allot about the cosmere which kind of makes them wise. Some of the Elsecallers may of become worldhoppers.

6.Envisagers-not sure about this one, they are Sons of Honor that don't harm others, maybe Dustbringer as they are brave enough to kill themselves.

A am sure that the total number will be 10, there are 9 currently active + Envisagers which were destroyed.

I would say:

Skybreakers - Skybreakers as I'm convinced that those are are part of the group calling themselves Skybreakers are not actually bonded KR Skybreakers. 

This is an idea which has been kicking around in my head ever since I heard there were 10 societies. Good on you for compiling it like this.

Though, I think I heard somewhere that the newly-founded KR are considered one of the societies?

As further support for the Diagram being Windrunners: Their other Glory is supposed to be Leading. "You must become king. Of Everything.

Actually, all we know is that the group of Envisagers that Teft associated with was destroyed. Even Teft says that there may be more of them somewhere else, but he doesn't know where to look. So it's possible that we will see them again :)

I do have that wild theory that Hesina is an Envisager, but...

There is a WoB that there are 9 active groups, this means one group needs to be inactive for the idea to work, but the Envisagers could just be inactive and not destroyed.

Still can't think what he Envisager should be, maybe Stonewards since they meant to not change their minds even if they are wrong, and jumping of cliffs is something you should change your mind about.

I wonder if Hoid counts as a group- him, the ugly lizard crab thing and stick.

• Chaos locked this topic