Multiversal Travelling Hub

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"the blood wars! now that was extremely interesting and fun to read about in the news."

"hey are you ok?"

"I have heard worse. don't beat yourself up about it..."

"Fun to read about. Really really unfun to fight in. Being on the front lines of the most deadly battle in the history of the world is not a party." Elan laughs.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She sighed. "I'm not the best at explaining stuff out loud. Now if I had paper or a computer or something, that probably wouldn't be the case."

"Thanks."

Elan hands her a paper, a computer, and a something. "Try again?"

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"Oh, Imma mention it." She smirked.

"oh ha ha ha." Roy said sarcasticly

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Fun to read about. Really really unfun to fight in. Being on the front lines of the most deadly battle in the history of the world is not a party." Elan laughs.

"i can only imagion what it must have been like. i have not done much similar. i did fight in the full 200 year war. by the first dawn resurrection daily for that long is not fun. though the blood wars sound worse."

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Yeah, wars tend to be that way. Ask Tena. She died in one." She blinked and thought for a moment. "Actually, she died thrice in wars. Crazy how that works."

"Uh, sure, thanks."

So basically, she typed, she'd put her hand over Elan and pull the death out of him, and he'd pretty much become an inanimate object. Then she'd take the life out of the dealer, and he'd do the same. She'd put the life in Elan and he'd be brought back, and put the death in the dealer and he'd crumble to dust which is probably what he deserves.

She turned the laptop around so Elan could read it. "Does that make more sense?"

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh ha ha ha." Roy said sarcasticly

"i can only imagion what it must have been like. i have not done much similar. i did fight in the full 200 year war. by the first dawn resurrection daily for that long is not fun. though the blood wars sound worse."

"The FULL 200 year war?! How in the heck did you get stuck in THAT shebang?"

"Yeah, wars tend to be that way. Ask Tena. She died in one." She blinked and thought for a moment. "Actually, she died thrice in wars. Crazy how that works."

"Uh, sure, thanks."

So basically, she typed, she'd put her hand over Elan and pull the death out of him, and he'd pretty much become an inanimate object. Then she'd take the life out of the dealer, and he'd do the same. She'd put the life in Elan and he'd be brought back, and put the death in the dealer and he'd crumble to dust which is probably what he deserves.

She turned the laptop around so Elan could read it. "Does that make more sense?"

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, it does. He wouldn't have... the mind of the drug dealer, right?"

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, it does. He wouldn't have... the mind of the drug dealer, right?"

"i dont want to talk about it. its extremely embarrassing. in short I learned never to trust a document written by a god without reading all of the small print in the same language that it was written in. a lot is lost in translation."

"Oh, no. He'd be himself without any of the dealer's mannerisms. It's just a way of keeping the balance of-"

"THE CIRRRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!"

"i dont want to talk about it. its extremely embarrassing. in short I learned never to trust a document written by a god without reading all of the small print in the same language that it was written in. a lot is lost in translation."

"That... is unfortunate. I hate gods. And fine print."

"Oh, no. He'd be himself without any of the dealer's mannerisms. It's just a way of keeping the balance of-"

"THE CIRRRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!"

Elan laughs. "Sounds good!"

"That... is unfortunate. I hate gods. And fine print."

Elan laughs. "Sounds good!"

"AND IT MOOOOOOOOVES US AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-"

Still keeping the rhythm of the song, she said, "I will leeet her knooooooow, I will seeeee you soooooooooo, ooOOON!"

"finaly someone gets it!"

"Of course I get it! Ask me about the time with the giant explosive pig I had to carry on my back for eternity once. It was a pain."

"AND IT MOOOOOOOOVES US AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-"

Still keeping the rhythm of the song, she said, "I will leeet her knooooooow, I will seeeee you soooooooooo, ooOOON!"

Elan gives a thumbs up as he laughs so hard he can't breathe.

"Of course I get it! Ask me about the time with the giant explosive pig I had to carry on my back for eternity once. It was a pain."

She started dramatically walking towards the door.

"I WILL GO AWWAAAAAAAAAYYY, THEN I'LL BEEE RIGHT BAAAAAAAAACK! MAKING NEEEW WOOOoooords, FOR THIS SONG IS HAAAARD!"

She started dramatically walking towards the door.

"I WILL GO AWWAAAAAAAAAYYY, THEN I'LL BEEE RIGHT BAAAAAAAAACK! MAKING NEEEW WOOOoooords, FOR THIS SONG IS HAAAARD!"

Elan is wheezing on the floor, laughing so hard it feels like he is going to hack up a lung. "OOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAY!!!"

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"when of earth did you have to carry that pig? i am surprised that it did not make the front cover of my favourite newspaper: fools being fools, people who signed deals with gods and lived to regret it."

Elan is wheezing on the floor, laughing so hard it feels like he is going to hack up a lung. "OOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAY!!!"

"are you ok?"

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"when of earth did you have to carry that pig? i am surprised that it did not make the front cover of my favourite newspaper: fools being fools, people who signed deals with gods and lived to regret it."

"are you ok?"

Elan takes a deep breath, getting up, still laughing softly. "Yeah. I'm good. I tried to keep it on the down-low. Ended up in a Greek myth though. Turned the pig into a rock and said I had to push it up a hill. They lost so much in the retelling."

Elan takes a deep breath, getting up, still laughing softly. "Yeah. I'm good. I tried to keep it on the down-low. Ended up in a Greek myth though. Turned the pig into a rock and said I had to push it up a hill. They lost so much in the retelling."

"i would proberbly do the same. wait i recognise that myth! that's so cool! you influenced an entire philosophy. every photo of determination I have ever seen is of a person pushing a rock up a hill!"

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I HAVE RETURNED!"

"i would proberbly do the same. wait i recognise that myth! that's so cool! you influenced an entire philosophy. every photo of determination I have ever seen is of a person pushing a rock up a hill!"

"Yep! Looks a lot more dramatic than trying to hold a giant explosive pig. I kept dropping him, and that thing slobbered like a dog."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I HAVE RETURNED!"

"THANK YOU!"

"I HAVE RETURNED!"

roy turned his head towards 25 and started laughing slightly at the rediculesness of that comment in song form...

"Yep! Looks a lot more dramatic than trying to hold a giant explosive pig. I kept dropping him, and that thing slobbered like a dog."

"THANK YOU!"

"eugh. gross! pig slobber. that was suprisingly the cause of almost 57 deaths during the 200 year war!"

"THANK YOU!"

She did the awkward-light-jog-thing over to them. "I have talked to the alters. We're giving her a bit of time to calm down, and then we'll tell Ave."

roy turned his head towards 25 and started laughing slightly at the rediculesness of that comment in song form...

She did the awkward-light-jog-thing over to them. "I have talked to the alters. We're giving her a bit of time to calm down, and then we'll tell Ave."

"that proberbly is for the best! what got into her?"

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"eugh. gross! pig slobber. that was suprisingly the cause of almost 57 deaths during the 200 year war!"

"I hate pigs and pig slobber almost, ALMOST as much as gods. The only reason it's not more is cuz... bacon."

Elan nods. "Thanks!"

"I hate pigs and pig slobber almost, ALMOST as much as gods. The only reason it's not more is cuz... bacon."

Elan nods. "Thanks!"

"bacon and pork sausages are the only reason I have not summoned all the roy's together to commit mass genocide of every single remaining pigs in the multiverse."

that is compleatly a joke. i love pigs.

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"that proberbly is for the best! what got into her?"

"That universe's Elan died, so she's sad."

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan nods. "Thanks!"

"No problem!"

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"bacon and pork sausages are the only reason I have not summoned all the roy's together to commit mass genocide of every single remaining pigs in the multiverse."

"Bacon is incredible. Sometimes my family refers to pigs as bacon seeds."

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Spoiler

Same

specifically eating them

“I’ve thought about doing the same.

I nearly did on the world of the devil war-pigs. Their god-king-pig was waaaaay to creepy though, so I completely avoid that place instead.

"No problem!"

”That… is beautiful.”

"No problem!"

"pacon seeds makes so much sence! i love your family!"