Hello

My name is Kyle, also known as Dorksider, from West Virginia. I’ve been reading Brandon’s work for about 15 years now. However I’ve only hyperfixated since the Secret Projects started. 

I have read everything (I think) Cosmere related but started with Mistborn which brought me back into fantasy. Since then I tackled Wheel of Time and branched off to a lot of newer fantasy as well. 

I’ve never really participated too much in a fandom before, but I figured this one would be a great one to start in. Looking forward to talking with everyone. 

My favorite character is probably Elend. My favorite stand alone is Warbreaker followed closely by Yumi. But as far as a series it is definitely Stormlight. 

4 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Hey there! Welcome to the Shard! Stormlight is for sure the best series. 😄

If you could visit any country on Roshar for a week, which country would you visit and why?

I would visit Thaylen City (don’t know if that counts as a country). I appreciate the merchant side of things, working in the banking industry. How their economy runs fascinates me. 

4 hours ago, Block said:

Welcome! What's your opinion on Tic Tacs?

Tic Tacs rule. When I was in high school we would eat the orange ones all in one sitting. 

19 hours ago, Dorksider said:

Tic Tacs rule. When I was in high school we would eat the orange ones all in one sitting. 

YES! Tic Tacs are amazing!

I welcome you to our haven of study and focus, where we (or at least I) seek to rectify gaps in our knowledge through companionship and sharing! Tell me, 'twere you a mage, which of the elements would you choose to manipulate?

Just now, UltimateArchivist said:

I welcome you to our haven of study and focus, where we (or at least I) seek to rectify gaps in our knowledge through companionship and sharing! Tell me, 'twere you a mage, which of the elements would you choose to manipulate?

Air. For sure