Not Sure if this is the Correct spot for this?

I have a request. Would it be possible to move the Shardcast tab one spot over between Gallery and Coppermind?

I ask because I come here mostly to read the forums. I do listen to the shardcasts from time to time, but on a daily basis when I'm trying to click on the the subtabs, or the Forums tab, I'll catch the Shardcast tab with my cursor and the dropdown for it covers the sub tabs, and it's a little thing that happens so often if feels like a big thing. I realize this is a specific ask, and it's probably because it hurts me brain when it happens. I may be the only one who this happens to and if so, feel free to ignore me. I was hoping I'm not the only person this happens to? 

Either way, thanks.

4 hours ago, JohnnyKaizen said:

I have a request. Would it be possible to move the Shardcast tab one spot over between Gallery and Coppermind?

I've been mentioning this since the new site rolled out, and (ostensibly) they have been waiting for somebody other than me to mention that it is a problem.

On 10/24/2023 at 10:48 PM, Chaos said:

We can discuss. I'd be curious if this is a thing that bothers others. It may be a personal preference matter. There are tradeoffs to hover delay, but we can see.

But, I agree that months later this is still a problem that bothers me daily. I guess most users are on mobile where it's not a factor?

Edited by Treamayne
SPAG

I'll just add my support for this idea. It doesn't really bother me (I'm pretty chill about stuff like this most of the time), but I will admit that it would make things more convenient if it wasn't so easy to scroll over the Shardcast tab by accident. I think moving it would be a great idea!

4 hours ago, JohnnyKaizen said:

I'm also bothered by this, there should be some pop-up delay for when you hover over it, or they just need to move it.

Edited by Block

I don't know how doable this is, but the pop-up has been bugging me too, honestly. The accidental mouseover is constant. 😅

We do want to do this. Thanks for reminder on this. Not sure when it will be done as Paleo is a busy guy but I do appreciate it.

30 minutes ago, Chaos said:

We do want to do this. Thanks for reminder on this. Not sure when it will be done as Paleo is a busy guy but I do appreciate it.

37 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I don't know how doable this is, but the pop-up has been bugging me too, honestly. The accidental mouseover is constant. 😅

Thank you all for your hard work , dedication and receptiveness. Paleo as well, of course (please pass that along). 

4 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hey, I was wondering. Was this update done for all users, or just a few of them? For me on my computer, it looks the same as before. 

Rather than move the Shardcast link, they appear to have added a hover delay so it does not trigger automatically. 

1 minute ago, Treamayne said:

Rather than move the Shardcast link, they appear to have added a hover delay so it does not trigger automatically. 

Okay, that makes a lot more sense. I did notice that, but I didn't realize that was the primary change.