Introduction

I have loved Brandon's books for years. EASILY the best author out there. I discovered the shard a little while back. I decided to join because I was reading discussions and was curious about ranks lol. I am a Skybreaker. 

Edited by KalSpear

1 hour ago, Tem said:

Welcome :) Which of Brandon‘s book have you read (only Cosmere or non-Cosmere as well)? And which future book do you look forward to the most?

I have read all of Brandon's books and all Cosmere short stories. A bunch of non-Cosmere as well. I am really excited for Stormlight 5. It is my favorite series of all time. 

On 4/3/2024 at 2:58 PM, KalSpear said:

I have loved Brandon's books for years. EASILY the best author out there. I discovered the shard a little while back. I decided to join because I was reading discussions and was curious about ranks lol. I am a Skybreaker. 

Welcome to the Shard! Discussions here are certainly quite fascinating. I do enjoy the theories forums. Though I'm not creative to come up with my own, reading those of others is fun. :P Enjoy your time here, friend!

On 4/8/2024 at 3:11 PM, justice magician said:

Welcome to the Shard!! Do you have a favorite kind of bagel??

I like all bagels as long as it is hot. But if I had to choose, I would go for an everything bagel.

On 4/9/2024 at 4:30 PM, Block said:

Welcome to the Shard, what's your favorite flavor of Tic Tacs?

I workout so no sugar for me.🙂

On 4/12/2024 at 8:47 PM, XaliaStormblessed said:

Hello and welcome!! Kaladin is hands down the most badass character in the Cosmere 🙂 which Stormlight book is your favorite?

Hello fellow Kaladin fan!

Rhythm of War is my favorite.

3 minutes ago, KalSpear said:

I like all bagels as long as it is hot. But if I had to choose, I would go for an everything bagel.

I workout so no sugar for me.🙂

Hello fellow Kaladin fan!

Rhythm of War is my favorite.

Nice!

3 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Well, whoops. Better late then never, right?

Hey there! Welcome to the Shard (two weeks later)!!

If you could visit any country on Roshar for a week, which country would you visit and why?

Alethkar because it seems like it is the most advanced. Plus everything happens there. It is like the United States of Roshar. Jah Keved would be like China or Russia in levels of importance. So that would be my second pick.

3 hours ago, strmblsd said:

oppinion on hemalurgy?

Seems a bit cruel. But... if you crave power and don't have it naturally, seems like a good option.