Jaebedo, hi there

( i just realized that my nickname could make a nice pun with Ba-Ado-Mishram and i'm surprised i did not see it earlier )

Hello there, i'm Jae ! A random french dude who's been roaming around for a long time, having discovered Mistborn in, like ... 2010 ? When it was first published in france. Became my teenage self favorite book, and i rediscovered it a few years ago, then went on with Stormlight archive ( and oh boy, what a ride. Still haven not read all of Sando's work though, i'm missing a few novels like Elantris and Warbreaker ) and lurking around the forum for a while, coming and going. I've finally decided to create an accound because i guess i finally have something to say ( a small theory that i want to share ) and i've been wanting to connect with other cosmere fans for a while now.

According to the Radiant test, i would be a Truthwatcher or an Edgedancer, and i'm fine with that. Healing other people would basically be my favorite power and since i do arts. I never really did fanart but i'm considering starting to share some cosmere fanart one day.

Huh, i guess that's it ?
Nice to meet you

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Hello and welcome! Who are some of your favorite characters? 

Thank you ! Hah, difficult question.

Steris sparks joy in me everytime she's here, i think it's one of the depiction of autism i related to the most, i really like her ( being autistic myself ) and i love the story of her and Wax.

Dalinar has had the strongest emotional impact on me and his answer to "the most important step a man can take" has been the first time i ever took a quote as a motto to help me in my life. It really sticks to me.

Wayne is super funny and i always crack up when a chapter is from his pespective.
Shallan and kaladin are hella relatable. Plus, Shallan smiles anyway.
Vin has been with me for my entire teenage years and adulthood so she's a tough one to rank.

59 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

hello! welcome to the shard. my question to you. what is your favourite cosmere plant? not planet. 

Hm tough one, there's not a lot of plants described in the cosmere is it ?
Mare's flower being a symbol of hope is nice, but a Rysn pet plant is clearly the best plant character - having no real competitor.

Edited by Jaebedo

7 hours ago, Jaebedo said:

( i just realized that my nickname could make a nice pun with Ba-Ado-Mishram and i'm surprised i did not see it earlier )

I mean, who doesn't appreciate a good pun? 😉

Welcome to the Shard, Jae! I'm new too!  😄

If you could have any fabrial from SA in real life, what would it be? (assume it will never stop working no matter what)