Hi

Turkey05

I just finished The Way Of Kings and am now going down the rabbit hole that is this universe. Also, Sanderson’s writing has rocked my world and I thought I knew what fantasy could be but then I read this and realized my dad has been right this whole time and I was reading baby books. The world building and character arcs are just so fantastic and I just loved it wholeheartedly and can’t wait to start the next one and really get into the world of Sanderson.

17 minutes ago, Turkey05 said:

I just finished The Way Of Kings and am now going down the rabbit hole that is this universe. Also, Sanderson’s writing has rocked my world and I thought I knew what fantasy could be but then I read this and realized my dad has been right this whole time and I was reading baby books. The world building and character arcs are just so fantastic and I just loved it wholeheartedly and can’t wait to start the next one and really get into the world of Sanderson.

Hello, and welcome to the shard!!

I hope to see you around!

3 minutes ago, Faerie Braids said:

Hello, and welcome to the Shard! What was one of your favourite moments in The Ways of Kings?

I really liked when it all just clicked together and all the parts finally made sense in the bigger picture and I felt like I finally understood the greater scheme of the story.

27 minutes ago, Turkey05 said:

This is exactly what happened to me! Welcome to the shard!

59 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Hello, and welcome to the shard!!

I hope to see you around!

Thanks!

32 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Welcome to the Shard, I started on Mistborn

That’s next on my list I can’t wait to get to it!

51 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

This is exactly what happened to me! Welcome to the shard!

Thanks! If only I had listened to my dad sooner I wouldn’t have gotten such a late start. 

Hellooo!! I am with you currently on this rabbit hole journey haha. I am going to Warbreaker after Mistborn Era 1 before The Way Of Kings but I am so eager to get there. I hear it is such a wonderful series, and I am glad you are enjoying it so much.