Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No. This idea will not work."

"yes it will. i know it will."

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny’s eyes flashed red once again.

I’m trying to get her to trust you. Ask. A better. Question.

”I’m trying to get her to trust you. Ask. A better. Question.”

"oh this is gold*laughting* look jenny he clearly wants me to trust you so he is asking you to ask a question that you think would work. he is asking you to not say it word for word."

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh this is gold*laughting* look jenny he clearly wants me to trust you so he is asking you to ask a question that you think would work. he is asking you to not say it word for word."

"You don't know the first thing about what this is like!"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I can't. The point is, you can't just figure it out and fix me, just like that. And I can't experiment on you."

"can you bring a third person into the vision?"

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Jenny sighed a long, frustrated sigh.

Don’t mention me. She thinks I’m going to just help her gain your trust. She doesn’t know who I am. She doesn’t know that you know me, either.

”Don’t mention me. She thinks I’m going to just help her gain your trust. She doesn’t know who I am. She doesn’t know that you know me, either.”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny sighed a long, frustrated sigh.

Don’t mention me. She thinks I’m going to just help her gain your trust. She doesn’t know who I am. She doesn’t know that you know me, either.

”Don’t mention me. She thinks I’m going to just help her gain your trust. She doesn’t know who I am. She doesn’t know that you know me, either.”

roy nodds his head and sits back down. "so what did you want to talk about?"

11 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy nodds his head and sits back down. "so what did you want to talk about?"

I know what you are. I can’t do anything about it. I won’t try to stop whatever it is you’re doing.

“I know what you are. I can’t do anything about it. I won’t try to…”

That last part was a lie. She wouldn’t let him do some evil thing. She couldn’t lie, not even to Roy.

It’s survival or honor, Jenny. Do you want to abandon Ed over this?

”I won’t try to stop whatever it is you’re doing.”

9 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I know what you are. I can’t do anything about it. I won’t try to stop whatever it is you’re doing.

“I know what you are. I can’t do anything about it. I won’t try to…”

That last part was a lie. She wouldn’t let him do some evil thing. She couldn’t lie, not even to Roy.

It’s survival or honor, Jenny. Do you want to abandon Ed over this?

”I won’t try to stop whatever it is you’re doing.”

"and what is it that you think I am doing?"

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"and what is it that you think I am doing?"

I’m not sure. It doesn’t matter. I can’t prevent it, regardless of what it is.

Jenny’s face fell. The voice was right. She couldn’t risk herself too much. She’d promised Ed that she’d come back to him.

”I’m not sure. It doesn’t matter. I can’t prevent it, regardless of what it is.”

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I’m not sure. It doesn’t matter. I can’t prevent it, regardless of what it is.

Jenny’s face fell. The voice was right. She couldn’t risk herself too much. She’d promised Ed that she’d come back to him.

”I’m not sure. It doesn’t matter. I can’t prevent it, regardless of what it is.”

roy nodds. "so why is it that you want to talk now?"

roy nodds. "so why is it that you want to talk now?"

I’d like to ask you to please not stab me again.

I’d like to ask you to please not stab me again.”

She looked down, her loose bun flopping forwards.

”I’m tired of fighting.”

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I’d like to ask you to please not stab me again.

I’d like to ask you to please not stab me again.”

She looked down, her loose bun flopping forwards.

”I’m tired of fighting.”

"i can try not to stab you again... we will need you to fight again soon..."

43 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I doubt it. I don't really create a vision. I just make people hallucinate their own fears."

@RoyalBeeMage

"one that you can also see in return."

"i can try not to stab you again... we will need you to fight again soon..."

"one that you can also see in return."

Jenny nodded. The way Roy had phrased that didn’t sound very reassuring.

He has a crush on you, remember? He felt bad about hurting you. He won’t do it again.

She glanced around awkwardly, not sure what to do now that she couldn’t think of anything else to say. She opted to scoot to the end of the table away from Roy, sitting with her knees pulled up against her chest. She didn’t want to be alone. Even Roy was better than no one. It would at least allow her to keep an eye on him.

10 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded. The way Roy had phrased that didn’t sound very reassuring.

He has a crush on you, remember? He felt bad about hurting you. He won’t do it again.

She glanced around awkwardly, not sure what to do now that she couldn’t think of anything else to say. She opted to scoot to the end of the table away from Roy, sitting with her knees pulled up against her chest. She didn’t want to be alone. Even Roy was better than no one. It would at least allow her to keep an eye on him.

roy moved closer to jenny. "is everyting all right?"

does roy still have a crush? 

25 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy moved closer to jenny. "is everyting all right?"

No idea. Kronos is gonna tell her that even if he doesn’t to try and make Jenny less worried about him.

“No. Ed’s gone.”

Jenny spoke rather tersely. It was pretty obvious what was wrong. She retrieved Timothy from her pack, Gift leaving the toy and wrapping around her arm instead. When had she put him up?

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Weaver has decided to step back from role playing, so Edgar returned to camp because of his injuries. Lucid and Ashton are going to get the scarf and shield for Ares at the amusement park. Jace is chasing after Terrance outside, who ran away. Jenny is talking with Roy, and actually I think Aaron is sleeping there at the moment. I totally forgot about that…

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Suddenly, Jenny noticed Aaron’s sleeping form on the bench next to her. How the heck had she missed that? Hopefully he hadn’t heard much of that. The conversation had sounded pretty suspicious.

@RoyalBeeMage

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Suddenly, Jenny noticed Aaron’s sleeping form on the bench next to her. How the heck had she missed that? Hopefully he hadn’t heard much of that. The conversation had sounded pretty suspicious.

@RoyalBeeMage

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“No. Ed’s gone.”

Jenny spoke rather tersely. It was pretty obvious what was wrong. She retrieved Timothy from her pack, Gift leaving the toy and wrapping around her arm instead. When had she put him up?

"i know that he is gone. the others though? they are still here. they all still care about you. i still need you for this quest..."