Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why are you so focused on this?"

"because i know that if you dont eat than you wont have the strength to fight any more monsters."

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance reluctantly continued to take small bites, but he wasn't eating very much.

jace nodded at that and continued to eat himself.

11 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Yeah I know. But how should we proceed?

i dont know. all i know is that jace fancy's terrance and is trying to take it much slower than the outher 2 coupples because of terrance's distrust. a bit like a nico will situation

30 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I don't know. Terrance will trust him more with time, probably, but jace will have to eventually explain how he feels.

now that will be a wile before that happens.

3 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i dont know. all i know is that jace fancy's terrance and is trying to take it much slower than the outher 2 coupples because of terrance's distrust. a bit like a nico will situation

Honestly a pace slower than the other couples would be just realistic, the speed at which Jenny fell for Edgar and confessed her love wasn’t exactly healthy (Kronos kinda has a point about that in some ways :P). It seems like it (mostly) is gonna work out ok, but girl has ✨ issues ✨

Even with the copious amounts of seasoning Jenny had added to her burger, she still couldn’t taste very much. She grabbed a salt shaker, unscrewed the top, removed the bun, then poured a rather large pile of salt on top of the patty. Replacing the bun, she squished it down, then took a bite. It tasted somewhat salty, which was good enough.

”The burgers here aren’t very good.”

It’s a concerningly large amount of salt.

@Weaver of Lies

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Even with the copious amounts of seasoning Jenny had added to her burger, she still couldn’t taste very much. She grabbed a salt shaker, unscrewed the top, removed the bun, then poured a rather large pile of salt on top of the patty. Replacing the bun, she squished it down, then took a bite. It tasted somewhat salty, which was good enough.

”The burgers here aren’t very good.”

@Weaver of Lies

Edgar saw Jenny putting a ton of salt on her burger. He didn’t know why, but she probably had some reason.

”Really? I think they taste pretty great! Maybe it’s just because I’m hungry.”

On 5/3/2024 at 12:57 AM, Wierdo said:

Lucid sits with Ashton nearby.

On 5/3/2024 at 1:15 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"he will also have a burger." jace said looking at terrance.

"and what can I get for you?"

On 5/3/2024 at 1:35 AM, Wierdo said:

"Uh- may I have a double cheeseburger? And if possible, extra pickles? Oh- and a side of fries, again, if possible" He looks around nervously, wondering if he should get ashton something.

19 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@The Aspiring Archivist @Lunamor @Wierdo @Weaver of Lies @Anguished_One @Scars of Hathsin

a waiter apperes bringing a tray of food to everyone

"terrance eat." jace said calmly while slowly picking up a burger and eating it.

okay okay okay, I'm here, I read everything I think. 

@RoyalBeeMage- Ashton ordered a small burger and will share fries with Lucid.

@Lunamor- I'm going to try to make things go slower for Ash and Lu's relationship lol

@Lunamor

Ashton sat quietly next to Lucid, nibbling at her fries with obvious enjoyment. 

3 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

@Lunamor

Ashton sat quietly next to Lucid, nibbling at her fries with obvious enjoyment. 

Lol, i've just been going along with it

He smiles, and takes another bite.