Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

16 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"sure thing! and for you sir?"

@Weaver of Lies

22 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“I’m here. I will always be here. I’m never going to hurt you again.”

He also grabbed a menu. “Me too, the one with bacon. And I think I’ll get a shake. Hopefully they don’t ask too many questions about why I’m covered with blood.”

He turned to the waiter, “Can I get the bacon burger and the cookies and cream milkshake?”

Weaver edited his post.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Lucid sits with Ashton nearby.

I'm just gonna assume 'cuz stick ain't gonna be here till Saturday I think

Edited by Wierdo

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I said I'm fine."

"he will also have a burger." jace said looking at terrance.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

no ambrosia flavor?

17 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

Lucid sits with Ashton nearby.

"and what can I get for you?"

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

no ambrosia flavor?

I dunno about Edgar, but Jenny would be too worried about overdosing on ambrosia and going up in flames :lol:

Jenny scooted back to where she’d been sitting once the waiter moved on to another table. She set Timothy on the table so Gift could return to Ed if it wanted to, giving him a final pat on the head.

@Weaver of Lies

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance subtly pressed the sleeve of his dark cloak against his arm to soak up the blood.

jace suspisiosly looked at terrance.

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"he will also have a burger." jace said looking at terrance.

"and what can I get for you?"

"Uh- may I have a double cheeseburger? And if possible, extra pickles? Oh- and a side of fries, again, if possible" He looks around nervously, wondering if he should get ashton something.

I’m gonna kinda-half double post with the Edgar and Jenny interaction so the timing of this works out.

Suddenly, Jenny felt hungry. Starving. It wasn’t for food, but it was for something needed to sustain herself. As if in a trance, she slowly removed a glove, then leaned across the table and touched the side of Edgar’s face with her bare hand. Edgar saw some of the life return to her eyes. Jenny saw some leave his. 

(I’m explaining this so it doesn’t look like I’m giving Jenny op life sucking powers/just making her into Rogue) Since she’s partially forced him out of her mind, Kronos has needed to suck away a fair bit of her life to keep/sustain himself there. The effect worsened for a bit as he started to give up his efforts to expend his own energy to sustain himself there, but it’s gonna plateau at this level of severity. It’s created a void of sorts that temporarily steals life from things she touches. It’s not lethal since Jenny isn’t completely drained of life and this is the less potent form. If she kills something, she gets all of its life until she is temporarily back up to baseline. Edgar would feel a small but noticeable effect (you can interpret how losing life feels to him).

@Weaver of Lies

Edited by Lunamor

30 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"Uh- may I have a double cheeseburger? And if possible, extra pickles? Oh- and a side of fries, again, if possible" He looks around nervously, wondering if he should get ashton something.

"sure thing. anything else?"

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Suddenly, Jenny felt hungry. Starving. It wasn’t for food, but it was for something needed to sustain herself. As if in a trance, she slowly removed a glove, then leaned across the table and touched the side of Edgar’s face with her bare hand. Edgar saw some of the life return to her eyes. Jenny saw some leave his. 

@Weaver of Lies

Edgar smiled as she touched his face, hoping this meant they could be by each other again. Icy cold washed through him, but he ignored it. He didn’t care what was happening if it meant he could be with her.

He also started feeling very tired.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar smiled as she touched his face, hoping this meant they could be by each other again. Icy cold washed through him, but he ignored it. He didn’t care what was happening if it meant he could be with her.

He also started feeling very tired.

Jenny stayed frozen in place for a moment before she managed to process what she was seeing. She suddenly recoiled in horror. Why had she touched Ed? He’d been smiling, but she’d probably been hurting him.

”I’m so sorry!”

The extra spark of life quickly left her eyes, and Edgar would feel his energy return.

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny stayed frozen in place for a moment before she managed to process what she was seeing. She suddenly recoiled in horror. Why had she touched Ed? He’d been smiling, but she’d probably been hurting him.

”I’m so sorry!”

The extra spark of life quickly left her eyes, and Edgar would feel his energy return.

Edgar suddenly stopped feeling tired.

“Don’t be sorry! Please! Why don’t you come sit next to me? I feel fine?”

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar suddenly stopped feeling tired.

“Don’t be sorry! Please! Why don’t you come sit next to me? I feel fine?”

“I…”

He’s fine. You aren’t going to kill him, at least not this way.

“Alright.”

Jenny moved to sit next to Ed. She replaced her glove, resisting the urge to touch him again. It had made her feel better, less empty. She was ashamed of how much she wanted to experience that again.

14 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I…”

He’s fine. You aren’t going to kill him, at least not this way.

“Alright.”

Jenny moved to sit next to Ed. She replaced her glove, resisting the urge to touch him again. It had made her feel better, less empty. She was ashamed of how much she wanted to experience that again.

“Can I put my arm around you?”

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Uh- may I have a double cheeseburger? And if possible, extra pickles? Oh- and a side of fries, again, if possible" He looks around nervously, wondering if he should get ashton something.

2 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"I.. Maybe a large fry?"

realy? look at your order. do you and stick realy need more fries? :) 

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

MORE- and just have it replaced Lol Pluus they are sharing the fries- so- that'd probably be fair now

Edited by Wierdo

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“Can I put my arm around you?”

“Ok.”

That didn’t involve touching her face, so it was probably fine. And Ed was warm. She felt cold, and her jacket seemed to not help at all.

Edited by Lunamor

49 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Ok.”

That didn’t involve touching her face, so it was probably fine. And Ed was warm. She felt cold, and her jacket seemed to not help at all.

He scooted right up next to her Abe wrapped an arm tightly around her, smiling.

Edited by Weaver of Lies

27 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

He scooted right up next to her Abe wrapped an arm tightly around her, smiling.

Jenny smiled at seeing Ed’s smile. It always made her happy when he was happy. She blinked, and for a brief flash, it looked like he was a desiccated corpse, rotten skin pulled tightly against a broken skull. She tensed up briefly, but calmed quickly. This was probably just a hallucination similar to the dead grass. That didn’t mean it wasn’t terrifying, though.

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@The Aspiring Archivist @Lunamor @Wierdo @Weaver of Lies @Anguished_One @Scars of Hathsin

a waiter apperes bringing a tray of food to everyone

"terrance eat." jace said calmly while slowly picking up a burger and eating it.

He looked at it suspiciously.

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@The Aspiring Archivist @Lunamor @Wierdo @Weaver of Lies @Anguished_One @Scars of Hathsin

a waiter apperes bringing a tray of food to everyone

"terrance eat." jace said calmly while slowly picking up a burger and eating it.

Out of an abundance of caution, Jenny scooted away from Ed before removing her gloves to eat her burger. It tasted rather bland, so she put quite a bit of extra salt and pepper on it using the table’s shakers. Despite her food’s poor taste, she ate quickly.

@Weaver of Lies