Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“Well don’t share names until we know more about people!”

“What is it?” he asked Jenny.

@Lunamor

Jenny uncurled her fingers around the gem, revealing its glow. She held it up to her head, then moved it away, demonstrating how she had discovered that she was the source of the glow.

”There a ten percent chance I’m dead and ninety percent chance something incredibly strange in going on with me.”

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny uncurled her fingers around the gem, revealing its glow. She held it up to her head, then moved it away, demonstrating how she had discovered that she was the source of the glow.

”There a ten percent chance I’m dead and ninety percent chance something incredibly strange in going on with me.”

“Well either way, I still love you. But I’ll try to help you figure it out, if you want.”

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

“Well either way, I still love you. But I’ll try to help you figure it out, if you want.”

Jenny nodded.

”I appreciate that. This is not something that’s supposed to happen.”

She looked paler than usual. It was unclear if that was from her fear or some other reason. She hugged Timothy to her chest, feeling cold.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded.

”I appreciate that. This is not something that’s supposed to happen.”

She looked paler than usual. It was unclear if that was from her fear or some other reason. She hugged Timothy to her chest, feeling cold.

“I know it’s not.” He put his arms around her, pulling her to him and resting his chin on her head.

“I know it’s not.” He put his arms around her, pulling her to him and resting his chin on her head.

Jenny felt cold to the touch. She was glad that Ed didn’t seem to be panicking; he had enough to deal with already. She was certainly panicking, however. Whatever was going on, it went against everything she stood for as a child of Hades. Had she accidentally messed with her necromancy too much? Maybe the possession had done something to her. She’d been so careful. This couldn’t be her fault.

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny felt cold to the touch. She was glad that Ed didn’t seem to be panicking; he had enough to deal with already. She was certainly panicking, however. Whatever was going on, it went against everything she stood for as a child of Hades. Had she accidentally messed with her necromancy too much? Maybe the possession had done something to her. She’d been so careful. This couldn’t be her fault.

She felt cold. He hugged her tightly, hoping he could give her some of his warmth. “Do you know why this might be happening?”

She felt cold. He hugged her tightly, hoping he could give her some of his warmth. “Do you know why this might be happening?”

“I think maybe the possession did something to me. I don’t remember all of it, though.”

Jenny appreciated Ed’s warmth greatly. She snuggled closer. 

”Nothing feels wrong apart from a headache and being really tired. That stuff’s not out of the ordinary, though.”

It felt like something was being taken from her, but that didn’t feel important enough to say out loud.

“I think maybe the possession did something to me. I don’t remember all of it, though.”

Jenny appreciated Ed’s warmth greatly. She snuggled closer. 

”Nothing feels wrong apart from a headache and being really tired. That stuff’s not out of the ordinary, though.”

It felt like something was being taken from her, but that didn’t feel important enough to say out loud.

“Ok. Do you know anything that might help?”

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“Ok. Do you know anything that might help?”

“I don’t think so. Just let me know if I start to act dead or something, I guess.”

She lowered her voice.

”The voice isn’t gone. It still speaks to me sometimes. Maybe it’s dead, in a way. But that would make it more than just a voice, since it’d have to somehow be physically present…”

Jenny shivered, both at that thought and from the cold. Being dead was somehow starting to feel like the best case scenario.

Edited by Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I don’t think so. Just let me know if I start to act dead or something, I guess.”

She lowered her voice.

”The voice isn’t gone. It still speaks to me sometimes. Maybe it’s dead, in a way. But that would make it more than just a voice, since it’d have to somehow be physically present…”

Jenny shivered, both at that thought and from the cold. Being dead was somehow starting to feel like the best case scenario.

“I will. And…is there a way we could get rid of it? Completely? Because all it does is cause problems.”

He grabbed his bloody, torn up jacket and draped it over her.

31 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“I will. And…is there a way we could get rid of it? Completely? Because all it does is cause problems.”

He grabbed his bloody, torn up jacket and draped it over her.

The jacket didn’t seem to help at all, but Jenny didn’t mention that to Ed.

“There has to be some way, but I have no idea what it would be. Maybe we can ask Jace about it later.”

She looked up at Ed, and her eyes oddly seemed to be full of regret.

Edited by Lunamor
Works better without the last sentence

22 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“There has to be some way, but I have no idea what it would be. Maybe we can ask Jace about it later.”

She looked up at Ed, and her eyes oddly seemed to be full of regret. She’d welcomed this thing into her head, and now she ran the risk of it killing her friends by her own hand.

jace in the corner of the boat sat next to roy awkwardly. 

"hi" jace said

"hi" roy replied

dont make me talk t myself here guys.

26 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

She looked up at Ed, and her eyes oddly seemed to be full of regret. She’d welcomed this thing into her head, and now she ran the risk of it killing her friends by her own hand.

“Yeah, he might be able to help. It’ll be ok.”

Aaron watches as the last person clambers into the ball, and seals the sides shut, and securing everyone. He gets some  vines to push it through the window. His stomach drops, and he feels sick, but he sends some magic through himself to heal his ears. He hears screams from down below, from coppers and civilians, but puts it aside, sending roots down into the earth to part it before them as the slow down, and start travelling calmly towards their next destination underground, shifting the ground around them. 

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron watches as the last person clambers into the ball, and seals the sides shut, and securing everyone. He gets some  vines to push it through the window. His stomach drops, and he feels sick, but he sends some magic through himself to heal his ears. He hears screams from down below, from coppers and civilians, but puts it aside, sending roots down into the earth to part it before them as the slow down, and start travelling calmly towards their next destination underground, shifting the ground around them. 

Jenny had curled up into a ball, absolutely panicking. Caught off guard by the sudden drop, her scream had joined that of the gawkers below. She hadn’t considered the fact that they would fall from so high up. It was just as terrifying as she’d imagined. At least they were underground, now. That was her preferred terrain.

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

How can he control the ground? That seems extremely powerful if he can do that to this extent.

Jenny had curled up into a ball, absolutely panicking. Caught off guard by the sudden drop, her scream had joined that of the gawkers below. She hadn’t considered the fact that they would fall from so high up. It was just as terrifying as she’d imagined. At least they were underground, now. That was her preferred terrain.

Edgar kept her close in a hug.

Wait, what's happening?

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Aaron launched them off the top of the arch in a plant ball. Jenny really, really didn’t like that :P

Edited by Lunamor